shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding a winter hat.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I am allergic to wool & cashmere which makes finding winter outwear challenging. I found a down coat that is tailored enough to not make me look like the Michelin man. It has a fur collar. The coat is just above my knees and actually tapered. The color is dark reddish-purple-black. Almost a dark burgandy but more on the purple side. I wanted something other than black and this was the only other color choice. I''ve had the coat for a few years now and have never managed to find a hat that I like to wear with it.

I have a several block walk from the parking lot to my office and I will wear a hat almost every day in the winter. It needs to be warm (and not cashmere or woold) and cover my ears. I can''t match the color of the coat so I need another color option. I''ve been wearing a black polartec rolled brim hat and it does the job but looks bad. The black is not good...I''d much rather go with a color...and the style looks all wrong with the fur collar.

I have blonde hair & blue eyes and my skin is rather pale in winter. I tend to look best in cool colors rather than reds & oranges.

Does anyone have any ideas?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
4.gif
Oh no! No hat responses? I'd get the bottom right burberry in black...the reddish color in the hat might be just slight enough to almost match the coat!!!

http://www.burberryusaonline.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=1862200&cp=2119969&view=all

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys. I love the Ugg shearling hat Now, I just need to find a cheaper version of it because I can''t spend $120 on a hat.......that might loose....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

www.spyder.com

some nice women''s hats--"diamote" is one style

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results