shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help fiinding a specific setting

ekkoj

Rough_Rock
So, through a little covert snooping, I was able to find the ring my girlfriend wants. But I'm unable to find one quite close to it. I would love to find this exact ring, but know that may not be highly likely. I would love your help in finding this ring:

bling.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would be a bezel setting and it looks like it as an Old Europen Cut (OEC) stone in it. We probably cant find the exact one
but maybe something close. I've got to go but I'll post later if you havent gotten any help (which I'm sure you will).

ekkoj

Rough_Rock
Thanks. Any help is much appreciated.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
I know this is not exaclty it, close enough? look through their site they have very good prices.Never used them so do your homework please. I'll keep looking if I can find more.

http://mydiamondzone.com/35329

PositivelyPeanut

Shiny_Rock
Does it have to be a new ring (reproduction) or are you open/wanting a vintage ring? If vintage, FayCullen and LangAntiques have some in this style, I believe. (Have to do your research on those sellers and their pricing.) If I had to venture a guess, I would say that's a style that was popular in the 20-30's "Art Deco" era. Lovely.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you want a new ring, your best bet might be to contact James Meyer and see what setting he recommends. He will also source the European Cut for you.

Otherwise I would try ruby lane.

And you can ask us to review ebay vintage rings like that one. But ebay is a gamble. And most of the sellers are not ones you should purchase from, although there are a few reputable ones. http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-ANTIQUE-1920s-25CT-OLD-EUROPEAN-CUT-ROUND-DIAMOND-14K-WG-ENGAGEMENT-RING-/370547158755?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item564654eee3

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
PositivelyPeanut|1317862661|3034223 said:
Does it have to be a new ring (reproduction) or are you open/wanting a vintage ring? If vintage, FayCullen and LangAntiques have some in this style, I believe. (Have to do your research on those sellers and their pricing.) If I had to venture a guess, I would say that's a style that was popular in the 20-30's "Art Deco" era. Lovely.

Langs is extremely reputable and I would buy from them without worry. Their prices are higher, but you pay for the assurance they provide.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results