shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help choosing E ring to match band!

Chloekats

Rough_Rock
I would love some help and opinions on choosing a ring to match this wedding band that we have akready purchased. The bed has tiny sapphires in it, which I love. We have ordered these 2ring settings from JA, should be in next week. center stone is .95,I, VS2 and ring size 8. I didn't get any responses my last post and would love some opinions!

_35067.jpg

_35068.jpg

_35069.jpg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you mean that you have ordered the settings to try alongside the band? That's great if it's possible!

The band is very pretty but intricate, perhaps a plain setting for the engagement ring would be better? What is the width of the band ring?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your band is lovely! I'm not sure how well the first ering you picked is going to sit with the band because the sides look curvy.
The second ering looks to have straight sides so may work better. You sure you dont want to go with a simpler ering?

Something without a donut would be my choice like...
http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/14k-white-gold-petite-flower-solitaire-engagement-ring-item-50125
http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/james-allen-exclusive-engagement-ring-item-49507
http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/14k-white-gold-intricate-basket-solitaire-engagement-ring-item-41048

I'm glad you get to try out the ones from JA to see which goes better though!

Chloekats

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your replies. The band is about 3.8 mm. I love those last three suggestions you posted from JA ! There are so many to choose from and it can be frustrating ordering online and not being able to try them all on like in the store. There are so many to choose from and it can be frustrating ordering online and not being able to try them all on like in the store. My hopes were that I would like one of my choices more than the other and return the one I didn't like as much. If neither of these I ordered worked out, I may definitely try those choices you suggested above. I would love any more opinions!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a lovely wedding band! Ordering two settings to "try out" is a brilliant idea. Hopefully one of the settings will be perfect. If not, you'll get to see what aspect of each setting does and does not work, which will help you figure assess other options even from afar.

One suggestion: one of the things you'll probably be considering is the height of each e-ring as it compares to the wedding band. So if you don't already have one, consider getting an inexpensive digital caliper.

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
beautiful band! Of the two settings, i like the plainer one. Love the settings tyty333 posted, i think that something too intricate would just look overdone. Have you thought of visiting a jeweler to just try on erings with the band to see what style you prefer? It would help narrow down what you want.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results