shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help buying for anniversary..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hesterd

Rough_Rock
I am planning to get the following for my wife for our 10th anniversary:

1) 3-stone Diamond Ring/band
2) 3-Stone Diamond Necklace/pendant
3) Diamond Stud earrings.

My budget is about $1500.00. But may stretch to 2000.00.

The gold is 18K, diamonds: Round, Good/Very good cut, Color: H/I/J, Clarity: SI1-2

I am unable to find diamond sets (i.e all three together) online. Not even sure if, I could make it in 2000.00. Couldn''t really find all of these in one store either - one that met my budget. If not, I may just do the ring & studs and buy the necklace later.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should pick one.
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Julie. I think you should pick one of the three and go with better quality (cut) diamonds.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
For example Whiteflash has Expert Selection Ready Set Go 3-prong martini stud earrings that are I color SI clarity .80 total carat weight for $1,425.00 or you could call them and have them select a couple of diamonds for you.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
unless you want some *really* small/poor quality diamonds in the 3stone pieces, you are better off looking at studs with that budget. focus on quality, not quantity.
2.gif

findarock

Shiny_Rock
I would go with the Earrings, the reason being is you can get high quality and earrings can only be so big? at least as far as this guy is concerned

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree you would probably be better off just focusing on one of the 3 things. You might also want to check out Pearlmans Whisper Collection which are very affordable already put together peices that are all eligable for trade-up and come with 1 year insurance. They have 3 stone rings but if you're going to just do one thing I love these bezel earrings that start at $448 for G VS2..

link to earrings

02WW23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results