shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED HELP B4 X-mas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shawntracey

Rough_Rock
i have read over so many ideas but still need one my self... i have many ideas.you guys are great!! one of my ideas was to take her out for dinner and a move, and because its right around chirstmas.. christmas eve to be exact. she wont suspect a thing. i want to buy a spot in the previews to give her clues as to whats goin on. after a romantic movie. on the way out to dinner she has to be blind folded. we got to the best restaurant in town where i have a seperate room just for us and when we get there its decorated with tons of roses and rose pettals. a beautiful candle lit dinner for two, then i found a idea from here about the menu... type my preposal at the bottom and wait untill she gets there and well go from there... or have 4 balloons as a puzzle. they all have a word from "wiill you marrie me" in them and when she pops them and puts it together then i ask the big question... any ideas. the thing is i live in sarnia and well chemicals arent very romantic .lol..
i was also thinking about doing slightly the same thing but taking a limo down to niagra falls going out to dinner then goin to the falls.... or i will make it the first friday b 4 christmas because they have fireworks every friday.. then aske her to marrie me infront of the falls....
also thinking about going to toronto and goin up the c n tower having dinner and asking at sunset...

I really need ideas ... i really really love this girl,, she totally completes me in every way and want to make it a day that she will never forget!!!

its a really nice ring i got her aswell and just a short question on that the center diamond is not the biggest... well she is a small girl to begin with but its like .3 everything is really good other then the clairity. wich is a I1 which im not sure about but know there is much better ... looks wonderfull though.. just wondering because it is a smaller diamond not like a 1. carat diamond that clariity to somepoint can be sacrifised without lossing brilliance because it looks sooo good.. she will love it.... my moms guuna hate me lol she is one for rings and has got like 15 or 20 on her hand and this one is beautifull
NEED IDEAS FOR SARNIA AREA TOO ... lol have so many more ideas... dont want to bore you to death though
any ideas much appreaciated

shawntracey

Rough_Rock
PLEASE reply ... i am desperate for others ideas or input ...

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Your ideas all sound pretty good. I like the movie theatre idea, it certainly is a romantic gesture, but are you sure you want to reveal your plan at the movie theatre before dinner? If you plan to go this route, would that be in Sarnia or in Toronto? Is there a restaurant in Sarnia that has a private dining room for 2?

I really liked the baloon idea - it''s very sweet and simple and can be done either in public or private - whichever you think might best suit the two of you.

If you plan on going to Toronto, and want a spectacular view with good food, skip the CN Tower and go to Canoe. Canoe is on the 54th floor of the Toronto Dominion building and has a fantastic view of the lake. The food is great, and it''s fun to watch the planes come into the Toronto Island airport as you are above the planes. It''s rather expensive, but the ambience is much nicer than the CN Tower, and in my opinion, better suited to a proposal. You will also need a reservation for this restaurant. They may be very accommodating in putting your proposal on the menu, but whether you ask for this or not, do make sure to mention you are proposing and want the best view possible, along with a table that will accommodate proposing. Some of the tables share banquette seating that 6 or 7 yables share - getting down on one knee at one of these tables means sharing your proposal with the people immediately next to yours. Book early, as the restaurant does a brisk business in private Christmas parties and so on.

I think your best bet is to decide on one of your proposed plans and start filling in the details. Which one do you think your girl would like the best?

I am a little confused about your question about the diamond. Are you concerned about the size or the clarity? Is the ring pretty? If it''s pretty and you think she will like it, then that should be enough.

shawntracey

Rough_Rock
no i think the ring is beautifull it.. the clarity according to the appraisel could be better i think,, i like it alot its perfect and very scparkley lol but the ring diamond is not huge because she is a small girl lol like size 4.5 - 5
so a big diamond prolly wouldent look al that good ... but its nice

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
I''m sure she''ll love the ring - sounds gorgeous from your description! Most girls I know prefer sparkle over size anyway...as for the proposal plans, my favorite is the movie or restaurant one. Think about her personality - is she shy, or does she like to be the center of attention? For me, I would be SO embarrassed to have a public proposal like the movie theater one, and would prefer the restaurant setting. But, everyone is different and that idea is absolutely adorable! Seriously, no matter what you do, she''ll love it. For me, the most important part was that FI & I were alone that night (we were at a romantic inn in Vermont) because it''s such an exciting time, and we stayed up really late talking and crying and imagining our wedding/future together. Good luck - let us know how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results