shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Guidance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sokan

Rough_Rock
Hello I''am in the process of building a website where I''am interested in supplying diamonds to consumers in Denmark. I need to find a wholeseller preferably a member of the antwerp diamond bourse. I unfortunately don''t now were to search. my main goal is to find a supplier as close as the source as possible avoiding to many middle salesman. I would greatly appreciate some guidance.

Sir,
I m hiren lodhiya from Goa-India. We are tradtional jewellers for more then 5 generations or say more 100 years. We sell silver,gold and diamond items and also loose diamonds.
All the items exported by us are of low rates along with a quality.We offer a certificate of our quality which is been approved by GOVT. OF INDIA.Hence Quality is the thing we stress on.
So if you are interested in starting a business relationship, I can send u designs of jewellery along with their rates.

Incase of any queries feel free to email me at [email protected]. I can come online as well to chat with u on MSN.my ID is [email protected]

waiting for ur positive reply

hiren

Sir,
I m hiren lodhiya from Goa-India. We are tradtional jewellers for more then 5 generations or say more 100 years. We sell silver,gold and diamond items and also loose diamonds.
All the items exported by us are of low rates along with a quality.We offer a certificate of our quality which is been approved by GOVT. OF INDIA.Hence Quality is the thing we stress on.
So if you are interested in starting a business relationship, I can send u designs of jewellery along with their rates.

Incase of any queries feel free to email me at [email protected]. I can come online as well to chat with u on MSN.my ID is [email protected]

waiting for ur positive reply

Hiren

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results