shape
carat
color
clarity

Need guidance to seach diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Solitare

Rough_Rock
Hi, I am new to this side. I have read many interesting and educational advices about diamond in this side. I decided to try and ask some of you experts some advices. I am looking for a 2 carat diamond solitare ring, prefer princess or brilliant cut. I am thinking about going to LA jewelry district but afraid that I might purchase overprized, bad quality diamond. I have also searched several websites, but skeptical to purchase an expensive item through internet before I have the chance to touch and look at it in person.

My questions are: Can any of you tell me where should I go to purchase quality diamond at a good prize from some honest sellers? I live in Orange County.
I also realized that I can get some bargain if I buy my diamond through internet. If I decided to do so, which website sell quality diamond at bargain prize and can be trusted?

Thanks for any responses.
Solitare.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you consider having a diamond "descended" from the internet at a local appraiser for you to inspect it? This is what the return period is all about, I suppose.

You may want to check the "show me the ring" forum to see where and how diamonds and rings were bought around here - it's alwasy better to get in touch with someone rather than ask for a ranking of sellers
2.gif

And... the tutorial will give you a pretty good idea of what Pricescope stands for. Many find it easier to go for ideal cut diamonds, since the strict standards make the purchase more relaible online - but this is definitely not the only way to go (and it only applies to rounds insofar).

Welcome to PS, of course
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results