shape
carat
color
clarity

Need diamond dust!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I found what I *think* will be my perfect diamond. I am hoping to be able to get it here to Houston and go view it in person at Brian Gavin on Friday before making the purchase. BF is on board and I think he's secretly excited that it is finally time to buy a ring. He supposedly has some ideas about how he'll propose, but he's not a planner like me...so who knows what his real plans are.

Please send me dust so that *MY diamond* will be available and everything will work out! :bigsmile: It's so close I can taste it!

gummy-bear

Shiny_Rock
Dust to you. Hope it's coming soon :).

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Here's some extra special DUST coming your way!!

I'm so excited for you!!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
******DUST******* I hope it happens soon!

wwmd8118

Shiny_Rock
Sending tons of D-U-S-T your way, Chloe!!!!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope Brian Gavin gets the diamond you have your eye on and also that you love it! Sending dust your way!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everybody. I am waiting to hear back from someone at Brian Gavin about getting the diamond in and making an appointment, etc. I'm assuming they're closed today for the holiday. I am so anxious...I don't want this diamond to get snatched up before I get my chance at it! Lol.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
~*~*~*~*DUST*~*~*~*~ I hope everything works out!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
DUST!! I hope it's everything you hope it to be and more!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Diamond dust! What an exciting time for you!

Are you going to share more about the diamond? :naughty:

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Merilenda, I don't want to share too much about the diamond because I don't want to jinx it! I will say that it is a 1.27 I SI1. I am anxious to see it in person due to the clarity grade. (I have a couple back-ups in mind, but I really hope this one works out!) It gets high ratings on the HCA scale. I have fallen in love with Brian Gavin's halo setting. I am really keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it all works out!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Totally understand. I was the same way when we were buying my diamond. As soon as it's final, you should totally come back with details though!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I will!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought this said "Neil Diamond Dust" and I got excited.

Anyway - dust to you, my friend! (Neil Diamond or not)

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I spoke with Denise from Brian Gavin today and she recommended a different stone than the one I originally thought I wanted. (I trust her advice because even though I hang out on Pricescope, I'm no expert!) The one she recommended is a 1.33 I SI1 (it has been confirmed that it's eyeclean). It is being brought in for me and I have an appointment to see it Friday! It is funny too, because this stone was showing on James Allen and I looked at it earlier today with their virtual loupe tool...I was just about to show it to my boyfriend and it's been taken off the website because it is on its way to me! Can't wait till Friday!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results