shape
carat
color
clarity

Need a venue for a February in Florida wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I originally wanted a night-time beach wedding, but that's when I thought I was getting married in August. I think February would be too cold, but everything I find interesting is a "beachy" place. I live about an hour north of the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Petersburg area so there's a LOT of beachy places available. Tomorrow night I'm going on a Starlite Cruise in Clearwater. http://starlitecruises.com/starlite-dinner-cruises-clearwater-st-petersburg-florida-weddings-receptions.htm

It seems pretty affordable compared with other places and a boat wedding sounds like great fun to me. I guess I'll see what I think about it after I go tomorrow.

Do you think I should just stick with my beach-type wedding even though it won't be quite springtime yet? I'm having such a hard time because there are SO many places available that I don't even know where to start!

dboatsupreme

Rough_Rock
I''m from that area! If you are not too keen on the beachy look, what about the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center''s lobby? I''ve known people who did their receptions there before, and the pictures were beautiful. Regal red carpet! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results