shape
carat
color
clarity

Nearly Mine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
I posted a piccie of my (future) ering in SMTR if anyone is interested in having a looksie.....

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
I thought I''d reply here, seeing as no one else did: your ring is magnificent. So classic and classy. I am a firm believer that the diamond should do the talking, especially when the diamond is like THAT! I can see why you are so excited - hope you don''t have to wait too long. At least you got to try your ring on, I haven''t even seen mine
7.gif

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/20/2010 3:47:29 PM
Author: dinamit
I thought I''d reply here, seeing as no one else did: your ring is magnificent. So classic and classy. I am a firm believer that the diamond should do the talking, especially when the diamond is like THAT! I can see why you are so excited - hope you don''t have to wait too long. At least you got to try your ring on, I haven''t even seen mine
7.gif

Aw thanks Dinamit. That was such a sweet comment.

I NEVER thought I would go for a solitaire, I always thought I would go for a ''halo-type'' ring as they are currently in fashion (as you will see from my user name
19.gif
) and also as I have wide fingers but when I tried them on they didn''t give me the wow factor I though I would get. I asked the SA if people just know ''THE ring'' once they try it on and she said the majority of the time, yes people just know the minute they put it on their finger (this conversation happened about an hour into the process). Anyway, she asked our budget and boyf told her so she brought in another tray containing 4 rings, two of which were in our budget. I saw my ring and picked it up and I just knew!!!! It blew us away........as it did the budget
19.gif
19.gif
. Boyf said my face just lit up when I tried it on. I also tried some bands and I''m leaning more towards a plain band. Have another while yet before making that purchase!!!!

The only change we going to make is to have a thicker band and hopefully they can insert a secret emerald as this is both our birthstones (totally stealing Kristies idea!!).

I just can''t wait!!!!!!!!

I actually got a bit upset today that I have to wait another few months.......it''s so cruel!!!!!
38.gif

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
I did wonder how a round halo lover ended up with a solitaire but now I have my answer
1.gif
. I also have fairly wide fingers but didn''t like the way a halo ring looked on me at all. I know exactly what you mean abot ''that moment'' when you connect with a ring, so to speak. I had it, but unfortunately we didn''t get that ring as it''s double or budget and we have so many other priorities at the moment. Maybe it will be an upgrade in the future, but for now I am settling for a similar style that''s also nice but just not the WoW.

Why do you have to wait another few months???

And I love the shoes in your avatar, are they yours? If yes, I admire your ability to walk in them!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/20/2010 6:48:03 PM
Author: dinamit
I did wonder how a round halo lover ended up with a solitaire but now I have my answer
1.gif
. I also have fairly wide fingers but didn''t like the way a halo ring looked on me at all. I know exactly what you mean abot ''that moment'' when you connect with a ring, so to speak. I had it, but unfortunately we didn''t get that ring as it''s double or budget and we have so many other priorities at the moment. Maybe it will be an upgrade in the future, but for now I am settling for a similar style that''s also nice but just not the WoW.

Why do you have to wait another few months???

And I love the shoes in your avatar, are they yours? If yes, I admire your ability to walk in them!
Thanks Dinamit.

Yes, there are always upgrades to look forward to!!!! I''m sure your ring is beautiful! Do you have any pics?

We have to wait until June as there is a major event in the family and we want to wait until afterwards (well boyf does, I want to be engaged yesterday).

I wish the shoes were mine!!!! They are actually last years collection but I just love the colors!!! I have one pair of Louboutins but I found that the red soles wear off after a wearing them a few times. I know you can get red rubber soles to protect them but it''s a bit of a let down after spending so much money to have the signature sole disappear after a few weeks. They are a bit high alright, but the pain is all in the name of style!!!!! The ones in the pic are outragously expensive $1200 or something crazy like that!!!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Oh that is STUNNING. I also read on the thread that you accidentally found it!!! Are you wearing it in secret? I so would be!!!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2010 4:43:34 PM
Author: Round Halo Lover

I NEVER thought I would go for a solitaire, I always thought I would go for a ''halo-type'' ring as they are currently in fashion (as you will see from my user name
19.gif
)
I always wanted a ering with a split shank but when I actually got it on my finger I realised it wasn''t for me
38.gif
I''m very happy that I changed it for a solitaire.

I hope you get to wear your ring soon. I waited 6 weeks for mine and the waiting nearly drove me mad so I know how you feel
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results