shape
carat
color
clarity

National Security...ruined my package!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

My husband is in the Navy, sometimes our family will send us packages to his FPO address. Well... my grandma sent one for us. The package contained some precious moments statues which were gifts from my father, also a Russell Crowe autograph I bought to give my husband for our first anniversary. The box went through an inspection by NS and they did not place everything back correctly,not to mention things were missing and destroyed !!!! The autograph picture was ruined!!! I was embarrassed to give it to my husband like that. I am so disappointed. The package was insured but it does not include damage during any inspections so I am out of luck. Its not always easy to replace things like that. What a terrible thing!!!! I really just wanted to share my story. We have received many things and nothing like this has happened before.
29.gif

minicat

Rough_Rock
what a shame. its also a shame how inspectors dont take extra extra care for packages to people in the armed services...if for nothing else it keeps moral up, which is obviously a good thing.

anyhow, im sure that you husband will appreciate the thought and will know you would have never sent him a mangled up autograph. so although its a hurt to you, i would bet that he smiled just as big when he got the package :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results