shape
carat
color
clarity

National/International PSer locations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Hanging out here, I thought it would be interesting to see just how all over the place PSers are. Just how national and international is PS? I was wondering what countries/states, etc people are from.

So far I can think of places I have heard:

Outside of U.S.:

Australia
Canada
Mexico
Hong Kong
Belgium

U.S.:
California
Washington
Oregon
Texas
New York
Georgia
Pennsylvania
North Carolina
NJ
Idaho
D.C.
Virginia
Florida

What have I missed?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There was a thread on this a while ago, but forget what the title was?? Maybe you could bump it for all the new PS''ers....
1.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Ohio!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Singapore - I think quite a few PSers are from there.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2006 10:08:39 PM
Author: robbie3982
Ohio!

~~Ohio 2!!!!!
2.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs. Mitchell is from scotland...

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I shoulda known someone would beat me to it! I can''t find the previous thread with a thread search to give it a bump- perhaps someone else remembers the link?
The Map idea is fantastic - there must be a ton of psers listed on there b/c it keeps saying loading map, loading map, loading map! LOL - I hope it eventually actually loads because I would love to see it!

I think I forgot to say England too!

BZ

Rough_Rock
Germany

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Montreal!
1.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I live a few miles outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
There are at least four of us in Michigan.
1.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Wisconsin...there is another one from the Milwaukee area too...

I am not computer savvy all that much so some one with more talent can make a map....lol

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Nova Scotia, Canada... * hint * No, this is not near Alaska...try closer to Greenland...giggle :} Atlantic Coast, not Pacific :}

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Portland, OR area . . . there are at least three of us.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
We''ve got a couple of "Jersey Girls" around here as well!
2.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2006 11:56:23 PM
Author: bling*diva*

Date: 11/6/2006 10:08:39 PM
Author: robbie3982
Ohio!

~~Ohio 2!!!!!
2.gif
Where in Ohio Bling? I''m Youngstown Area. I know there''s another Youngstownian (is that a word???) around here too.

Curls

Rough_Rock
Alabama...I must be here alone. Yes, we do have diamonds down here.
1.gif

muzzman

Rough_Rock
Right now I''m in the city that calls itself "The Diamond Capitol of North America", Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. I''m just passing through, so I''ve been calling around trying to get tours of some of the cutting houses. The staff have so far demurred, citing "security reasons".

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2006 4:59:19 PM
Author: wifey2b
Nova Scotia, Canada... * hint * No, this is not near Alaska...try closer to Greenland...giggle :} Atlantic Coast, not Pacific :}
Oh, I so much want to go to Nova Scotia... I''m hoping I''ll be able to take a trip by train next summer with my grandma.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Illinois! There''s a bunch of us from the Chicago area. =)

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
nebraska, kentucky and south dakota are some of the other midwest states i remember.

lilmissjaja

Rough_Rock
hello, I''m from Malaysia, home of the Twin Tower :)...

28.gif
28.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Bahrain for me!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Illinois--13 miles west of Chicago, to be exact!
35.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2006 10:31:02 AM
Author: Blenheim
There are at least four of us in Michigan.
1.gif
Yep--Mich! (but getting married in Boston, MA)

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''m in Kansas, near Kansas City. I have seen one or two on PS from my area, but they don''t seem to stay long.
emsad.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2006 9:59:28 PM
Author: anchor31

Date: 11/7/2006 4:59:19 PM
Author: wifey2b
Oh, I so much want to go to Nova Scotia... I''m hoping I''ll be able to take a trip by train next summer with my grandma.
Well if you make it this way...let me know ok :D Never know - maybe we could make a meeting place...that would be kewl :}

jw

Rough_Rock
Missouri here! In between St. Louis and Kansas City.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Hi,
I am from Scotland, yes. Love pricescope, can''t believe it took me so long to find this site!

Not many people here would ask a jeweller for a cert. for a stone - pretty much goes on appearance, or maybe we''re not that clued up yet. I have no idea of the details of the stone on my e-ring or wedding band. I have a horrible feeling this is going to go down badly, because you guys know your rocks! I fear that this post is the diamond equivalent of going into a weightwatchers meeting with a tripple pepperoni pizza...
31.gif

Sorry!

If you are ever in Scotland, go to Glasgow, to the Argyll Arcade. It''s an old Victorian street, covered over with glass and devoted to diamonds. Some rubbish, but some very good looking stones too.

Hope to see you!

Jen

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 5:04:54 PM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
Hi,
I am from Scotland, yes. Love pricescope, can''t believe it took me so long to find this site!

Not many people here would ask a jeweller for a cert. for a stone - pretty much goes on appearance, or maybe we''re not that clued up yet. I have no idea of the details of the stone on my e-ring or wedding band. I have a horrible feeling this is going to go down badly, because you guys know your rocks! I fear that this post is the diamond equivalent of going into a weightwatchers meeting with a tripple pepperoni pizza...
31.gif

Sorry!

If you are ever in Scotland, go to Glasgow, to the Argyll Arcade. It''s an old Victorian street, covered over with glass and devoted to diamonds. Some rubbish, but some very good looking stones too.

Hope to see you!

Jen
I am so excited to go to Scotland in the future. And I am envious that you LIVE there!

*M*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results