shape
carat
color
clarity

NASCAR ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Any one else watch or follow NASCAR ?

DH is at the Daytona 500 today and I''m at home watching on TV.

We used to go to 4-6 races a year, but life just got too busy.
I still get goose bumps when the cars roar around. Very exciting.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, we do. We go to races every year too. I''d love to be at the 500 today, but I''m at home watching it on TV.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I don''t usually follow Nascar or watch the races, but, DH had the end on today. I am kind of a freak...I only like the exciting parts like crashes and the end. The last company DH worked for sponsored cars so we got to see races from the boxes...Now that was fun. DH liked it so much that for father''s day one year I got him a cert. to go to a racing school (Drive Tech) at the Fontana, CA track. He loved it.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Huge fans of it. Go to NHIS twice yearly. Hubby was soooooo mad at the end of the race as he roots for the driver that came in second. My guy got wrecked early on as did my back up driver
39.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH has friends who are very into Nascar...he usually chooses a favorite driver every other year or so (Steve Park is one name I actually remember), but for us it''s the sport between the end of football season and the beginning of baseball. Only so many sports we have time to follow hardcore, ya know? I grew up around Indy, so I''m more of an Indy car racing fan (brickyard, etc.), but I also like to keep up with the female racers nowadays!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results