Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and one thing you don't love.

calvinandhobbesbeingsick.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll start.

I love taking care of my loved ones. It brings me joy to be able to help them any way I can and help them feel better and get better.

What I don't love is the feeling of helplessness when they are in pain and nothing is helping alleviate that pain. That is scary to me.

Oh and I do not care for emptying the plastic urinal lol. Nope that is one task I am not crazy about.:lol:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm my mother's caregiver. I entered into it willingly and after discussion with and agreement by my DH. My mom and I always had a special relationship, and she is a lovely, positive-attitude person; I feel fortunate we were able to arrange things so I am able to take this on and be here for her during her last years/months. I give her care and comfort and dignity and laughter, and those things are precious at any time but particularly so for my mother in this time of frailty and infirmity. I am responsive to her changing medical situation, and keep myself educated on her issues (thank you online Merck Manual and NIH). I have peace of mind because I am her caregiver, and I feel blessed to be participating in such an integral way in this part of my mother's life cycle.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm my mother's caregiver. I entered into it willingly and after discussion with and agreement by my DH. My mom and I always had a special relationship, and she is a lovely, positive-attitude person; I feel fortunate we were able to arrange things so I am able to take this on and be here for her during her last years/months. I give her care and comfort and dignity and laughter, and those things are precious at any time but particularly so for my mother in this time of frailty and infirmity. I am responsive to her changing medical situation, and keep myself educated on her issues (thank you online Merck Manual and NIH). I have peace of mind because I am her caregiver, and I feel blessed to be participating in such an integral way in this part of my mother's life cycle.

It is a privilege you get this time with her and to take such good care of her. And it’s wonderful she has a good attitude. Makes a big difference.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results