shape
carat
color
clarity

name of this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

umgoblue2003

Rough_Rock
hi! how would you describe this setting? i like the way that the prongs are - how they criss cross like that.... but i dont know the actual term for it, anyone know?

thanks!:)

1002-b.gif

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
that''s a trellis setting, i believe. very pretty!

bummer about the national championship, huh? mich is so much better than florida!

umgoblue2003

Rough_Rock
thanks!
i agree about the natl championship! ah well... there''s always next year i suppose?

but another question - i''ve seen some of these settings where the three stones are at about the same height - is there a specific term for having the center stone set higher or do you just say "set it higher"?

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hmm - that part i''m not sure about. i think you can just tell them to set it higher or lower - not sure if there''s a specific term for that.

Londonchris

Rough_Rock

but another question - i''ve seen some of these settings where the three stones are at about the same height - is there a specific term for having the center stone set higher or do you just say ''set it higher''?
It really depends on the design.
Sometimes you can set stones abit higher than the ring was designed for but it is better to get the right design in the first place and have it set as was intended.
You could try "is it possible to set the centre stone a tad higher PLEASE)
9.gif

umgoblue2003

Rough_Rock
wow!!! thanks!!!

any tips on how to go about getting it if i dont live in a city where they have a store located??

umgoblue2003

Rough_Rock
also, before i go investing time on actually getting a vatche ring - what is the price range of these settings?

also, i'm not dead set on getting vatche exactly. anyone know of similar styles by anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results