shape
carat
color
clarity

Mystery plant

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wikipedia tells me the fruits are edible for humans! I assumed the tree was just for silk worms :lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We removed the mulberry last Saturday and then moved the Veronica over a bit to evenly space the plants out. I relocated a tiny hydrangea, planted the two new hydrangeas, and split a bunch of hosta and planted some along one side of my fence and some around a tree in the common area. My parenrs dropped off on Sunday a white Veronica plant, so I found a place to plunk it in the backyard. I also went and bought a little Autumn fern to put next to my Japanese burgundy blue ish painted fern. Yay!

_4243.jpeg

_4244.jpeg

_4245.jpeg

_4246.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lastly my new autumn fern! I hope these perennials come back next year bigger and badder! So much "white space" still this year!

I'm loving the yard more without that mulberry now!

_4247.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto Bean, I have you tell you my mystery plant story. When we were first married my BIL started some plants for us in his basement under grow lights for our flower pots outside. He brought them to us in Styrofoam cups all nice and neatly labeled and then there was one that was unlabeled and huge compared to the other plants. We put it in the center of one of our flower buckets and it took over and sure didn't smell very good. It turned out to be a stink weed. :lol:

You have a lovely yard.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1466222035|4045340 said:
Pinto Bean, I have you tell you my mystery plant story. When we were first married my BIL started some plants for us in his basement under grow lights for our flower pots outside. He brought them to us in Styrofoam cups all nice and neatly labeled and then there was one that was unlabeled and huge compared to the other plants. We put it in the center of one of our flower buckets and it took over and sure didn't smell very good. It turned out to be a stink weed. :lol:

You have a lovely yard.
Ermagherd, Marcy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't stop laughing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love what you are doing with the yard!! Very pretty!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto Bean, I am glad you liked my story. We often chuckle about it and my BIL acts all innocent when we bring it up.

Marcy

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1466274906|4045468 said:
Pinto Bean, I am glad you liked my story. We often chuckle about it and my BIL acts all innocent when we bring it up. Marcy
:lol: :lol: :lol: Still giggling about this... days later HAHAAHAHA... My neighbor was calling me "sweet pea" last night, and the first thought that popped in my head was, "better sweet pea than stink weed" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results