shape
carat
color
clarity

My yellow diamond titan ring: Theia

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful! I love the richness and style of setting, it really helps bring out the color of the diamond :)

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thea ia glorious! I love everything about this new piece - especially the brushed finish. Congratulations!:appl:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring. The brushed gold is stunning and I like the way your wear it on your middle finger. Very impressive!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring. The brushed gold is stunning and I like the way your wear it on your middle finger. Very impressive!

Thanks! I’m actually a little afraid to wear it on my index finger for fear of bumping it !

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
So rich and beautiful!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the style of this ring! Eternal, timeless, strong and utterly stunning! The clear lines and focus of the design make for a powerful piece. The gold is amazing with the diamond. Congratulations!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the style of this ring! Eternal, timeless, strong and utterly stunning! The clear lines and focus of the design make for a powerful piece. The gold is amazing with the diamond. Congratulations!
Thanks. I actually asked if it were possible to do it in 24k gold but jewelery adamantly said no due to softness. I wanted to match all my 24k Chinese jewelry (bangles and pendants etc) but I guess you should set stones in prongs the soft..

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is so cool!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza!
Truly stunning and unusual. It has a modern, industrial feel, in my opinion!
I love it!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza!
Truly stunning and unusual. It has a modern, industrial feel, in my opinion!
I love it!

Haha it’s actually based on antique Georgian era designs. Sometimes what’s old is new again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results