shape
carat
color
clarity

my wife told our daughters "they are LOL" that i was a cheap-skate because...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i took her to kentucky fried chicken for lunch on our first date this was 1976 we were in high school. i remember it cost 79 cents for 2 pieces of chickens with mash potatos & gravy corn on the cob...talk about inflations, it cost over a buck for 1 piece of chicken these days.
23.gif
did you girls get a cheap-skate like me on your first date ?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My dad took my mom to Happi House on their first date. She recalls that she was as appalled as we were when we heard the story...!
9.gif
The funniest part is that none of us kids have EVER actually been in a Happi House, so we don't even know the full extent of the horror.
25.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
My 1st boyfriend took me to McD on our first date.... and I didn''t really care. It was the company that I enjoyed and not the happy meal.
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
(though I didn''t marry him)

Since then... i''ve gotten better meals. In fact, just recently I asked my 4-weeks-old fiance to take me to McD. I was craving some chicken nuggets!! And he said, "Boy, you are a cheap date!!". I said, "oh no... no cheap at all. Not anymore!!"
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results