shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding location to be....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to share the location I''ve just booked for my wedding! Both the ceremony and reception will take place here at the Powel Crosely Estate in Sarasota, FL. It is an old 1920''s mansion that’s now a historic property. It is right on the water with a HUGE lawn, perfect for the indoor-outdoor event we want!

here is the front:

crosley 4.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
A view of the back taken from the lawn... during someone elses wedding:

crosley 3.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
arial shot:

crosley 1.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
view from over the water (looking at back of house):

crosley 2.jpg

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
CAN I JUST SAY...WOW!!! That location looks fantastic. I like the whole Spanish/Villa feel from the pictures.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It''s gorgeous!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!

And I have to say, I think I''ve seen one or two weddings on the Knot bios that were at that same locale-
and the only reason I remember is that they had these amazing orchids strung on fishing line or something, making a canopy over the outside patio that took my breath away.

Check out your local board on the KNot and you might be able to find some photos,etc.

Congrats!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! That is so great that it is right by the water too. I bet you are so excited!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that place is amazing!!!
36.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!

I want a house like that - to live in
39.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful location!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOW STUNNING...It looks so vintage. I love that Med look, I can imagine it in it''s heyday...how lovely and special..

MsPicky

Rough_Rock
MMM:

This place is absolutely gorgeous...you are one lucky girl! When is your wedding planned for? BTW I just came across your forum on the design for your "final" cushion setting...did you ever decide on a design? Has your ring been completed...if so...I would love to see pictures! LOL. I left the same message on that forum but I don't know if you still check it...

Thanks!

Congratulations about your wedding & your beautiful wedding locale

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments!! I am so excited about the house... I love it!
Our wedding is not until October 18, 2008! In part because the location is so highly sought after. We originally wanted it in April ''08 but since April is the MOST perfect month in Florida the place was booked. Actually it was booked every weekend through July ‘08 (or at least every Saturday) and once you get to July it is BURNING hot down here, plus it rains almost daily in the summer.

So, the next pretty month (not to hot - hopefully - and not too rainy) was October! But I am thankful to have so much time to plan!!!

MsPicky: my ring is in the process as we speak! I am having the setting made by Mark Turnowski of Engagement Rings Direct. I have a thread going of the process in the Rocky Talky forum. Its called "Dreaming of my cushion halo... (the process)" and can be found here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/dreaming-of-my-cushion-halo%E2%80%A6-the-process.58288/

: ) thanks again for all the encouraging comments on the wedding location!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
MsPicky: oops. i just saw the comment you were talking about that you made in my other thread. clearly you already found the process thread then.

when you said you commented on the ring, for some reason i thought you meant you had found the pictures from our engagement under SMTR.

anyways, ring is still in process, like i said. those cad drawings that are posted in that thread are just from yesterday. So, i still have about 2 more weeks to go until delivery!! cant wait!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, it''s gorgeous! It looks great in black and white, you might want to consider taking some pictures in black and white.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, what a gorgeous place to make beautiful, lifelong memories.
Take lots of pictures. Of course you will.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMM what a gorgeous location for your wedding! Wow!

Off topic: love the beagle in your avatar--so cute! We have two beagles--one tri-color male, and one lemon female, we just love them, they''re such sweet doggies!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
That is absolutely beautiful!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow its a beautiful location!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
What a great location for a wedding! You must share the pics of your day.

BTW - the beagle in your avatar is a cutie pie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results