shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding dress is arriving today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
3rd and final. Thanks you guys! You are all so much help and I can''t wait to hear what everyone thinks.

Nordstom earrings 3.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
All the jewelry you posted is lovely... but I think I prefer the third for your gown. Very nice!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
You look so beautiful in your dress! I like the 3rd earrings the best.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I agree...I like the third pair. They are beautiful! But, I think the cuff is a bit much for such a light, lacey gown.

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
wow that dress is a knockout on you what a beautiful gown! im so happy you got it today congrats oh and i like the first pair of earrings!

xapora

Shiny_Rock
That''s my dress too!
36.gif
I was actually scrolling down and my fiance was behind me, he said, "That''s a nice dress." Haha if only he knew!!!

The dress is gorgeous, it looks wonderful on you!!!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
That is so funny Xapora! When is the big day for you? Don''t you just love the dress? It is really awesome. Did you get the same color? The diamond white/champagne?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look amazing in your dress, it''s absolutely gorgeous!!! I like the 3rd pair of earrings you posted. How exciting!!!!
36.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone! I am leaning towards earrings # 3 too. But of course I''ve got 14 more months to go, so I''m not really pressed to make a decision yet. I''m still on the lookout for some 14k white gold earrings that are still affordable, becuase my ears are pretty sensitive to the fake stuff.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!!! Is it a Maggie Sottero, and which one is it, if so? Thanks!

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
The dress looks great on you. I personally like the 3rd earrings the best...with no cuff braclet.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Scarlet - thanks, yes its a Maggie and it''s called "Ohpelia".

And thanks for everyone elses compliments too
1.gif

xapora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 10:33:40 PM
Author: asscher_girl
That is so funny Xapora! When is the big day for you? Don''t you just love the dress? It is really awesome. Did you get the same color? The diamond white/champagne?

We''re getting married 12/1/07. I LOVE the dress! Like you said, it''s so comfortable to wear, it fits so perfectly on me. I can see in the pictures it''s the same for you when it''s pulled tight, it''s SO flattering! I did get the same color combo, I think it''s so pretty together.
9.gif
I love the bracelet you picked out and the 3rd earrings, they would go so well! I think I''m probably going to do a thin strand of pearls and some pearl earrings. Not completely sure yet, though.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Amazingly beautiful dress! Looks wonderful on you!! And you have such beautiful hair--how will you wear it on your wedding day?

cheers--Sharon

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Xapora - pearls would really look good with the dress too. I would like to find some antique looking drop diamond earring w/ maybe a pearl on the bottom. But I do like the other option (3#) that I posted too.

Canuk - thank you so much. I''m not sure how I''m going to wear my hair. I was thinking either all up (with a green orchid) - that is the main flower we are using or maybe just half up and let some hang down in the back. And even if I do just half up, I think I will still put a flower in my hair.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I finally got to try on my dress and have some help lacing it up! When my parents came to visit us, my mom helped and once we got it laced (30 minutes later) she cried again. I''m so glad she loves the dress as much as I do. I hope you guys like the picture. This dress is awesome and really comfortable too! I love it sooooo much.

Also, I mentioned previously about the couple of stains, well we got them out! Thank god!!!! I spoke w/ the bridal salon and they talked me through it.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

my wedding gown MS-ps4.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another pic

my wedding gown MS-ps5.jpg

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
wow, you look great! For shoes, check out neiman''s or bergdorf. you may find something there

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
your dress is beautiful and it looks absolutely amazing on! you totally make that dress happen!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
awww... thanks guys
9.gif
Those comments make me feel soooo good!

I keep checking Neiman''s Budget Bride but nothing yet. I forgot about Bergdorf''s, I need to check that out. I did see some awesome shoes at a Judith Leiber boutique but the "sand" color was a little too dark.

Ellaila - the first time I saw this dress was here on Pricescope and yes it was Tybee''s!! I fell in love with the dress and went and tried it on (w/ a couple more styles just to be sure) and it was definitely the one!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Asscher! Your dress is beautiful! I love the detailing! If your''re still asking for votes on earrings, I love the third pair. But as you said, there''s still plenty of time.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new pictures. You really carry off that dress like it was designed for you! Love the 3rd pair of earrings, btw.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Firegoddess! And can you believe it - I don''t need any altering!?! Fits like a glove!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results