shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding band is in! And I finally got a new camera!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
So I ended up having to have my wb custom made, and my jeweler decided to make me sweat by calling me last weekend and saying he wasn't sure if it'd be done by the time I went out of town, and then called me the very next day to say it was done! If he had made me sweat for more than a day, I would have been mad, but luckily the ring is perfect so I do find it amusing! So I've had the band in my happy hands for a week now, but since my old camera was crap I couldn't take good pictures, but I got a new one this weekend! Here's the tread from Show me the ring

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, Sabine! I don''t remember seeing your engagement ring before -- it''s beautiful.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

I had to go the custom route as well - I needed a curved channel-set plat. band with diamonds from 8 o''clock to 4 o''clock. Couldn''t find one anywhere!

Wink is making it as we speak (I hope) - I''ve seen the CAD and it looks fab, can''t wait to see it IRL.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set Sabine! I love yellow gold.
30.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I had to go custom too, sometimes it''s so hard to find the perfect band! Most stores have such a minuscule selection. Congrats!
36.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results