shape
carat
color
clarity

My WB is here !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
here is the link to the SMTR post w/ pics.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-solomon-bros-wb-is-here.109866/

I am thinking of getting a 2 mm platinum band to have to wear w/ the WB, or on its own when I am at the gym or dont want on any diamonds. We are getting married stateside, but will do another intimate ceremony on our honeymoon. I was thinking we could use one of the bands during that ceremony. I think it would look pretty as a stack w/ the wb and stacked w/ all 3, what do you think?

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
I love the idea of stacked bands, and asymmetrical stacking. I think it would look super cool. Maybe you could use the diamond one at your first ceremony, and the plain one for the more intimate one with the two of you (which is an amazing idea, by the way! I love it!)

Absolutely gorgeous rings!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I love your WB, it looks great with your e-ring!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Its PERFECT! I know what you mean about wanting to have your plain band incorporated into a ceremony somehow. I was trying to figure out how I could incorporate my plain "substitute" band in my ceremony as well!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results