shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wait Is Over...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

berry922

Rough_Rock
Ladies, I am now engaged!!! WOW! It is so crazy to say it! I am so happy, it was perfect! He took me to the Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center for you ladies not familiar with NYC) and popped the question as we gazed out on the beautifully lit city!!! We of course got some great picks in front of the tree too!
Thank you all for your support, and best wishes to those still waiting!!!
emwink.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Aw congrats!! Sounds perfect! Now you know we must see pics!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! And yay for us because of PICTURES!!! haha

*M*

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!!
emotion-19.gif
emteeth.gif
Congrats on your engagement! Can't wait to see pictures!

berry922

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ladies!!! Pics will def be coming soon!

Ladyoflovers

Shiny_Rock
congratulations! very romantic place to propose. it''s freezing outside though, i bet you didn''t feel it with the excitement. i''m very happy for you!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif

It really IS the most wonderful time of the year... look at all the proposals rolling in!
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful proposal, can''t wait to see your pictures. Congratulations!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!
36.gif
How romantic and exciting! Can you tell us anything about the ring?
31.gif

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Congrats berry! I work at 30 Rockefeller, so Top of The Rock is right above me. What a cool place for a proposal!
36.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
congrats! do you live in ny? me too if so! how long were you waiting?

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I live in NYC too and have been to the top of the Rock - that must have been so beautiful! Congratulations!
36.gif

lovebug

Rough_Rock
Yay! What a romantic proposal! Congratulations on your engagement...I am sure you will have a wonderful holiday season this year!

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Berry!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I can just picture the proposal in my head! Sounds beautiful!!!!! I wish you a fun wedding planning time, and a wonderful marriage!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Berry,
Congratulations!!
36.gif
Looking forward to seeing the pics.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Shoot some pics of the beautiful ring when you get a chance!

berry922

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!!! I will try my best to answer some of those questions! I am not as good at describing as some of you ladies, but I will do my best! It is a princess cut center stone and all I know is that it is just about a carat and the color is H, that''s really all I know and that''s ok by me, because I love it! Anyway, it has 2 round side stones and the band is rounded with antique engraving and with 14 little diamonds through out!!! I think he did such a wonderful job, and to think that I was getting angry with him!!!!
I live in Jersey so the city is in our backyard! I have been with my guy 6.5 yrs, the last 8 months or so I was really waiting for the ring!
Our camera broke, figures, but I will try to snag some shots from one of my friend’s cams so I share my ring with you all! YAY! It feels like I am on top of the world right now! But then....

There is a bit of sadness in me right now! My mom, I miss her tremendously and I so wish I could have shared this with her! I know she is watching me now and shedding tears of joy, but I just wish it could have been here with me! I love you and miss you always...

emangel.gif

I can''t tell you all how much I appreciate your support, thank you again!

emlove.gif
Berry

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Aw, Berry, big (((HUGS))) to you! It must be hard to not be able to share it with your mom, but it sounds like you all were very close so I know she would be so happy to have her daughter engaged to the man of her dreams! Maybe concentrate on how you could plan a special small way to honor her at your ceremony?

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif
yay berry! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! please post pics as soon as u can! can''t wait to see it!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Berry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results