shape
carat
color
clarity

My Verbal Valentines Gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I got to talk to SO tonight because hes in port and although the phone convo was short and sweet (I tried to talk my ass off to keep him on the phone but our phonebill was UNBELIEVABLE last month!) he told me that I have a Valentines gift on the way but he also wanted to tell me that today he officially "got the ball rolling" on our ring. (yes he said our ring
12.gif
) He mentioned a couple weeks ago that he''ll be equipped to propose when gets home from deployment in May but even then it didnt seem much different than the situation has been since he left - we both knew it was happening then. But today and hearing that just made me stop and catch my breath! Theres a diamond out there and a setting out there and they''re in the process of being joined and polished and sized to fit MY finger and he will propose with THAT ring and I will wear it for the rest of my life!!! Ah, I''m still floating up in the clouds! I think thats the best Valentines related surprise I''ve ever had!
9.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
How nice! Congratulations
30.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness! That is so wonderful!

Congratulations! I am so excited for you :)

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks girls!

Congrats to you too nail_polish! I just read your post about SO having the ring in his possession and bragging about its beauty to others! How great!! I've got 90 days til my SO comes home so you'll be engaged before me but I feel like we're in the same boat tonight
2.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
happy valentines day :)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yaaay! That''s awesome news :)

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that''s great to hear!! He sounds like a great guy!

Congratulations!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Aww that''s wonderful!
1.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Woo Hoo...thats wonderful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results