shape
carat
color
clarity

My Vera Wang Dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! I finally have some pictures of my dress which is so romantic and delicate looking!!
30.gif
It''s perfect for an August wedding - not too heavy.
36.gif
I just adore it!!! I''ll be wearing a cathedral length veil.

CALSGNDX.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
The detais...

CAEFW5I3.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
The back...

CAD8O3TP.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
This might be a clearer front shot - sorry for the big images!

CALS47DH.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Vera Wang likes using a style called the modified A-line (which is what this dress is). The dress is slim fitting until it hits my thighs, then it starts to flare out. It's a cross between an A-line dress and a mermaid - beautiful!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Here are the shoes I'm thinking of wearing with it except they'll be in ivory to match the dress.

Touch Shoes.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Or these in ivory

Erica Shoes.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, here is how I''m thinking of wearing my hair...I just love these styles!

HAIR-chignon.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I like this stye too!

Wedding Hair3.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Or this one!

fourwayhair.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, I am going to be wearing these flower pins which are also made of tulle to match my dress!! I know this started out just being a post about my dress, but I''m so excited over everything so, I had to share! The wedding is less than 3 months away!!!

Hair Pins-tulle.jpg

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Your dress is gorgeous. Both pair of shoes would look great with it. Do you have any pics of the dress on?

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! No not yet, I have my first fitting in 2 weeks so, I''ll post some after that.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! But then again I am TOTALLY biased because my dress is almost exactly the same if you get rid of the ribbon around the middle and the flowers on top.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
you''re going to be a beautiful bride! i love all of your choices thus far!!
i prefer shoe #2- just in case that was up for discussion
28.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful dress! Gotta Love Vera Wang! If you''re looking for opinions and the other things... I love the first pair of shoes, I have some that are cut the same way and they are so classy yet sexy on! I also love the third pic for the hair! Just my little opinion...
Congrats!!!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 9:32:13 AM
Author: jcrow
28.gif
Thanks Jcrow! I thought you looked simply gorgeous on your wedding day - I can only hope I can look as beautiful and that I have same luck with the weather!
36.gif

Yes, I was having trouble deciding which shoe to wear and I was actually leaning towards the second pair of shoes too - the heal isn''t as high as the first pair so, that''s a huge selling point for me!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks CrookedRock - I love the 1st pair shoes too, but the heal is 3.5 inches where as the other pair has a 2 3/4 inch heel. I might actually order both and just return one pair - they are pretty inexpensive since I figured nobody is going to see them anyway.

I also love the third hairstyle as well and will have to see what my hair stylist suggests will work best for my hair - although he loved all three styles!
5.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 9:44:36 AM
Author: blushingbride

you're going to be a beautiful bride! i love all of your choices thus far!!
28.gif
Thanks Jcrow! I thought you looked simply gorgeous on your wedding day - I can only hope I can look as beautiful and that I have same luck with the weather!
36.gif

Yes, I was having trouble deciding which shoe to wear and I was actually leaning towards the second pair of shoes too - the heal isn't as high as the first pair so, that's a huge selling point for me!
you are going to look gorgeous my dear! i'll be doing my anti-rain dance for you too!
28.gif

i don't think you can go wrong with either shoe. maybe order both and return the ones least comfy.
5.gif

eta: looks like we were typing at the same time
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will look absolutely breathtaking!

How about some pictures with you in it!
2.gif

Great chocie! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

M~

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 9:48:13 AM

Date: 6/1/2007 9:44:36 AM
Author: blushingbride

28.gif
36.gif

Yes, I was having trouble deciding which shoe to wear and I was actually leaning towards the second pair of shoes too - the heal isn''t as high as the first pair so, that''s a huge selling point for me!
you are going to look gorgeous my dear! i''ll be doing my anti-rain dance for you too!
28.gif

i don''t think you can go wrong with either shoe. maybe order both and return the ones least comfy.
5.gif

eta: looks like we were typing at the same time
2.gif
Oh gosh - please do! I''m nervous with it being during hurrican season - fortunately, the New York area doesn''t get many hard hits, but fingers crossed it''s a clear and sunny weekend!

Yeah, I''ll probably just buy both and see which one is better in person. I''m going shopping this weekend too so, I might find something else in which case I won''t have to order them. We''ll see! You have a great sense of style, etc. and always thought we had similiar taste in things after seeing all your posts so, it means a lot to me to hear your opinon.
1.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mandarine! I will have pics with me in after my fitting in mid-June. I''m so nervous that my FI will find the pics somehow (ex. I accidentally leave them on my camera) and since we live together, it''s hard to take pics of it with me in it.

BTW - I haven''t had a chance to respond to your post yet, but I looooove the Lazaro and the Pamela dresses - definitely my faves out of all the ones you tried on!
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful dress! I love the shoes you posted as well, and the hairstyles...can''t wait until August now to see your actual wedding photos, you must post them for us!!!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thank you! **blush**

and i don''t know if you are still looking for hairstyles, but i can across some similar ones recently. and i know it was really hard to find hairstyles when i was planning. i''m not sure it''s ok to post other people''s knot bios, so let me email the admin before doing so.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 10:15:24 AM
thank you! **blush**

and i don''t know if you are still looking for hairstyles, but i can across some similar ones recently. and i know it was really hard to find hairstyles when i was planning. i''m not sure it''s ok to post other people''s knot bios, so let me email the admin before doing so.
That would be great if you could do that for me!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Looks gorgeous! I can''t wait to see it on you...hint, hint
2.gif

Anyway, I''m awaiting JCrows hairstyles too. I love the full, low bun, side part look as well.

Are you going to wear a veil?

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, your dress is stunning!!!! Love the hair, and I also liked the second pair of shoes! You''re going to look amazing!

Also: that last bio Jcrow posted: Mrs.pootiekins. Love it. That name is hilarious.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Your dress is gorgeous! I can''t wait to see pics from your fitting!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Thank Jcrow - I just love the first bride you posted - her hair is pretty much what I''m looking for. And her Monique Lhuillier Geisha dress is heavenly!!
30.gif

The second bride''s hair is lovely too - the flower pins I''m wearing in my hair aren''t that big (the look big in the picture). Keep ''em coming if you happen to stumble across anymore! I always have trouble searching the bio''s on the knot.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
you''re very welcome. glad i could be of help
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results