shape
carat
color
clarity

My tiny jadeite collection

femmemannequin

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, had a love for Jade since teenage days and wasn’t till about last year that I started designing my own Jewellery. I buy mainly small pieces of jadeite chunks from a factory and direct them on what to create from it. Be it a cabochon, some custom carvings etc or the designs to set it in 18k with.
This is a jadeite cab ring alongside my pink lucyen spinel ring same same but different

A little teardrop which I am designing into a pendant (but still awaiting the cad file etc)
A7B90298-3B38-4417-8BE3-350A9CBAA1CA.jpeg

3CF3B44C-F56A-4C4D-8D5A-6BB694595114.jpeg

4F2B86EC-FEBC-4336-9A5D-4598D8B87485.jpeg

femmemannequin

Rough_Rock
I made the polarbear pendant for hubby ,and sourced another piece to make another polar bear pendant for myself which is similar in design but i added a snowflake to it.
This "iceberg" looking piece is jadeite from "Muna". [will show when it's ready!] polar2.jpg
polar.jpg

I also made a 2-in-1 convertible ring pendant :)
these are photos taken by my bench. I will get down to taking some daylight photos eventually heh.

And here's my "Piaohua" fish which hubby thinks looks like a tadpole lol.
fish.jpg

Attachments

• 2in1.jpg
    2in1.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore the polar bear! Very clever!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Cool, cool pieces! Thx for sharing.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
6D8B290F-0635-4E14-85B5-7B1ABC1A920B.jpeg
My photo of my pendant I love the snowflake inclusions . My friend thinks I shouldn’t have designed it with the rose rose gold snowflake but what do you people think?

Gorgouse :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2: :appl: :kiss2:
I think if i hadn't seen it with thr snowflake i would still love it but the snow flake is kinda magical and the world needs a bit more magic
You are very talented and have great vision

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
My photo of my pendant I love the snowflake inclusions . My friend thinks I shouldn’t have designed it with the rose rose gold snowflake but what do you people think?

I kinda like it without the snowflake but really it only matters whether you like it or not =)2

Thanks for sharing your collection and pls feel free to post more pics!

femmemannequin

Rough_Rock
I kinda like it without the snowflake but really it only matters whether you like it or not =)2

Thanks for sharing your collection and pls feel free to post more pics!

hehe thank you @icy_jade! I'm not so much a white gold person, lol so having designed the bigger earlier piece for my hubby [sans snowflake], i then added the rg snowflake so i can wear it with a rg chain
:D also wanted to play with mixing metals so hehehe

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I love the snowflake on it, adds another layer of interest and sparkle

Bunnie

Rough_Rock
Seconding what @Polabowla said, I love the snowflake! I love that it’s a matching pair with your husband’s, and the design is gorgeously modern and unisex, but the rose gold and the sparkle of the diamond add some femininity to your pendant :kiss2:
Edit to add: I also love that it’s mixed metals! I think it looks much prettier with the white and rose gold, than it would have in either all white or all rose.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think the snowflake renders the piece more feminine. What matters is that you like it and it's your own unique piece and design!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results