shape
carat
color
clarity

My Sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
So I was just thinking about how hard it is for me to wait for the proposal.... but then I thought- at least I know when its gonna happen. I have a date to count down toward, yet most of you have NO idea! How can one sit in such agony. It must be torture. Our culture has got to find a way to ease this burden- girls proposing should be more common. So heres how its gonna work... The girl picks out her ring and all that (so you get EXACTLY what you want). Then whenever the moment is right she asks the guy "will you marry me" holding the the open ring box in her hand. He accepts by putting the ring on your finger and then paying for it. Its perfect! It gets the lazy guys on the ball and forces a decision. I''m telling you- it would revolutionize this forum!

So um yea... thats it. I came up with the idea so now you figure out how to put it in action. My work here is done and the world is a better place! lol

Happy Thanksgiving

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, Jake, I am totally down with that, even though I''m already married and didn''t really have any issues with getting my man to propose!

You are such an intuitive guy and your gal is lucky to have you!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Way to make me laugh on Thanksgiving morning, thanks Jake! I think a lot of girls here would love to be able to do this.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
i think it''s very sweet that u can sympathize with the other side! It IS torture, but in a way I kind of like the element of surprise in not being the one who proposes. I know it will be wonderful and exciting when it happens, I just hope hope hope that it happens soon! I deserve it damnit!!!
21.gif

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
Lol! That''s great; however, my boyfriend told me, "That''s not going to happen, sweetheart." lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results