shape
carat
color
clarity

My Sweet Treat from a Fellow Pricescoper! :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, this has been a HUGE week and a half of anticipation!!!

Started on Oct. 1st when I opened my email and read a message from a fellow PSer that another Pricescoper, who wishes to remain a secret, wanted to send me a gift and that she needed my address so it could be mailed out. Well, you can imagine all the thoughts flowing through my head! Who is it? What is it? Is is sparkily??? ;-)

hehehe

So, for the last 10 days I sat anxiously awaiting my surprise from a Super Pricescoper who has the biggest heart and greatest generosity to send me the PERFECT gift that I will treasure for a life time. Thank you so much to this person!

My camera is acting up (will have DH figure it out for me) so right now, here is a quick peak photo with my camera phone.

.50 ctw diamond stud earrings :)

mcnewearrings.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow.
How sweet and generous! :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, MC! That's a heavenly gift! I know what it's like to have a fairy godmother on Pricescope. I have one, too. When someone you have never met in the flesh reaches out and gives you a huge gift based soley on his (her) knowledge of you as a poster and his (her) desire for you to be happy, it is awesome. It makes your (or at least my) entire view of the universe tilt a little bit towards the positive!

Hugs to you and your fairy godmother (odds are it's a woman),
Deb/AGBF
:read:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aw, that's one of the nicest things I've come across in a long while - go, PS Fairy Godmother!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is incredibly generous! Enjoy them.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw how nice! Now fess up! What's the story behind this?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Again, PSers never cease to amaze me with their amazing thoughtfulness and generosity! Enjoy them MC!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
part gypsy|1318438089|3038606 said:
Aw how nice! Now fess up! What's the story behind this?

Well, basically I lost my studs while moving. I never knew what happened (if they were stolen or I lost them). I spent HOURS tearing my room apart looking for them and even went through the trash bags with rubber gloves, looked inside shoes, even my husband's tool box (!), etc. I filed a police report and was told I would have to list all the people who could have taken them, etc., and it was all too much emotion in that. The only jewelry I regularily wear is my wedding set and my studs but I took my earrings off while moving (big mistake!). So, I went to put them on about a week after I had moved and they were gone. I was beyond devastated and even had dreams about looking for them. After going through my kid's previous halloween costumes twice thinking the earrings got caught in the cloth (since the costumes were laying out on the floor among the laundry I had to do), I realized I had pretty much exhausted all hopes of finding them.

Then I received the email about the gift! :)) For certain a Fairy Godmother thought of me (and knew the story above)! There is NO way I'll be taking these earrings off!!!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What a lovely thing to do!

Whoever did this, it was so kind and thoughtful, and such a generous thing.

Enjoy the new studs, MC and wear them in good health.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
MC and Benefactor -- what a wonderful story! You both made my day a happier one! :wavey:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1318440219|3038640 said:
MC and Benefactor -- what a wonderful story! You both made my day a happier one! :wavey:

+1! :wavey:

A generous act like this gives me hope for the world . . .

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How kind, it's good to see that such people are still out there.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet and lovely gesture. I love PS! And whoever you are, you totally made my day!

Congratulations MC!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Mystery poster, that was SO sweet of you and such a kind thing to do!

Enjoy them, MC!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet and thoughtful and kind thing to do! So happy for you MC!

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
What a generous and thoughtful thing to do.

April20

Ideal_Rock
How perfectly wonderful! Wear them in good health!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
It's lovely things like this that cause me to believe in kindness and humanity again. :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
what a wonderful story :) :) enjoy your studs and how generous!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That's awesome! Yay PS fairygodmother!!! What a kind and thoughtful gesture.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's so generous! What a lovely gift.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet and generous thing to do. Thank you for such a lovely act of kindness!

Enjoy the earrings, they are great!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone :)

Hopefully camera will be resolved soon so I can get some close up photos in the SMTB forum!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this story!!! MC enjoy your beautiful new studs...And to the person who sent the gift: You are truly amazing and i wish that the universe brings to you much happiness and bling...

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
That is so nice! What a lovely gift from a thoughtful PSer. :appl:

I want to be a Fairy Godmother someday. My DH and I like going through the drive-through at Starbucks and paying for the person behind us, but that's nothing like diamond earrings. :love:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i actually got a little tear in my eye reading this. What a wonderful story!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely story ::)

MC - enjoy your gift! What an incredibly generous, sweet gesture - your Fairy Godmother is a treasure :bigsmile:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mc: Those are beautiful :) It's soooo sweet of a PSer to do that for you ::)

Can't wait to see ear shots :appl:

How are things coming long in the new place? I posted looking for you in the other group to ask how it went but I can't seem to find you :loopy:

Hope unpacking is coming along well and that your enjoying the new place :bigsmile:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1318441396|3038661 said:
JewelFreak|1318440219|3038640 said:

+1! :wavey:

A generous act like this gives me hope for the world . . .

Amen to that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results