shape
carat
color
clarity

My Sweet Treat from a Fellow Pricescoper! :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome! Enjoy your new earrings! :appl:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet story! :appl: PSers are amazing.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's a fabulous gift. How thoughtful!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww, that's one of the sweetest stories I've heard in a long time! There ARE still good people out there! I know that these studs will always be special to you since not only are they gorgeous, but have such a lovely sentiment attached to them!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Aw, how nice is that?!! Enjoy your beautiful new earrings!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
See how one person doing something nice can make us all feel good? Great story :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
what a great story, so happy for you and this is what makes PS so great~ the people :bigsmile:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh this makes me sooo happy.. Just thrilled for you MC. Ps'ers are the best....

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome MC! Congratulations! My earrings are the same size and I think that's perfect!! Don't take them out for anything other than an ultrasonic - I never do hehe :D

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations and BIG thanks to the fairy godmother! It renews my faith in humanity!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC, they are beautiful. It's wonderful that such a kind person exist on PS. I love to hear this kind of story, it warms my heart.

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
That is wonderful. I think that says a whole lot about the people who hang out here :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scorpioanne|1318471750|3039007 said:
That is wonderful. I think that says a whole lot about the people who hang out here :appl:

Ditto!!! Seriously!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
vintagelover229|1318453544|3038797 said:
Mc: Those are beautiful :) It's soooo sweet of a PSer to do that for you ::)

Can't wait to see ear shots :appl:

How are things coming long in the new place? I posted looking for you in the other group to ask how it went but I can't seem to find you :loopy:

Hope unpacking is coming along well and that your enjoying the new place :bigsmile:

My husband got the camera cord for me so I can post some photos tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be good. The sun was peaking out a bit this afternoon and I should have jumped at that chance to get some sparkily shots right then!

We're loving our new place! So much more room and the kids have their own individual bedrooms again which my older son REALLY needs as he tends to go to sleep early (my younger son is a night owl). Neighborhood has lots of kids yet is quiet and peaceful. Also, we can WALK to the kids school (yay!)...so nice after spending a year of 1 hr per day - 2 round trips - of commuting them to their school when gas prices were sky high!

How are you doing? Hope all is good :))

PositivelyPeanut

Shiny_Rock
That's really sweet. Not only is the Fairy Godmother special, but the gesture says you are too! Enjoy!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This has really made my day. Whoever carried out this delightful gesture really has a heart of gold, and you are so lovely and deserving MC... I am sorry about your original studs, but I do hope you enjoy your beautiful new sparklies!! :appl:

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
This is an incredibly lovely story! Your Pricescope fairygodmother performed such a mitzvah. It is wonderful to hear about true random acts of kindness. I think the world could use a few more of them these days...

:appl: :love: :appl:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC|1318483166|3039129 said:
vintagelover229|1318453544|3038797 said:
Mc: Those are beautiful :) It's soooo sweet of a PSer to do that for you ::)

Can't wait to see ear shots :appl:

How are things coming long in the new place? I posted looking for you in the other group to ask how it went but I can't seem to find you :loopy:

Hope unpacking is coming along well and that your enjoying the new place :bigsmile:

My husband got the camera cord for me so I can post some photos tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be good. The sun was peaking out a bit this afternoon and I should have jumped at that chance to get some sparkily shots right then!

We're loving our new place! So much more room and the kids have their own individual bedrooms again which my older son REALLY needs as he tends to go to sleep early (my younger son is a night owl). Neighborhood has lots of kids yet is quiet and peaceful. Also, we can WALK to the kids school (yay!)...so nice after spending a year of 1 hr per day - 2 round trips - of commuting them to their school when gas prices were sky high!

How are you doing? Hope all is good :))

Can't wait to see pictures :) It was SUCH a big deal with I finally didn't' have to share a room with siblings. Like HELLO freedom lol. I'm sure the kids are loving it too. I had NO idea you were driving 2 hrs a day to get the kids to/from school :o Talk about dedication! I'm glad that school is much closer and that you have a nice neighborhood that you can walk the kids in. It's such a stress release getting into a good family neighborhood where you don't have to worry as much. I grew up in both types of towns-craptastic one (babies on the streets...like 3yr olds hanging out with their 5 yr old friends like they are 15 just running around without any parents) and then in a super nice town where nothing bad really ever happened and everyone could leave their cars unlocked. As a kid I much preferred the nicer town ::)

Things are going well on this end. It's hard to believe the wedding is 7.5 weeks away and I have so much to do. Guess I planned it for so long before it was "official" that I thought I had all this time in the world and it's hit me that its no longer time to plan things...it's time to execute! So I'm punching a bazillion snowflakes out of contact paper (not as easy as it sounds but my SO is super smart and has made it much easier) and need to do quite a few DYI things yet (like make my own pen base and pen), DYI chocolate favor spoons, snowflake crystal hanging cake stand, finish up the wish tree/etc/etc. But it's fun and coming together and keeps me busy :bigsmile:

Sorry for the thread jack! Find me in the other group and we can PM more about your move and how everything is going. We'll save this thread for your blingtastic pictures and the wonderful generosity of PSers! :love: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations MC!.. :wavey: :appl:

to the generous PSer...i need a pair too :!:

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
How sweet!!!!!!!!

AGBF is my PS fairy godmother.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, I LOVE this community! MC: you must be pretty special to have brought this about. Fairy Godmother, you have wonderful kharma!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the nicest things I have read in a long time! Wear them in good health! And much much much good karma to the lovely generous giver!!!

(Oh... and lovely generous giver... I seem to have misplaced my Ferrari in case your still in a karma gathering mood... :tongue: )

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC your whiteflash earrings were one of the two inspirations for me getting my earrings (I just love the cut, size, color, etc combination), but I must have missed or blanked out that you lost them :errrr: I know how much I treasure my earrings I can imagine how awful that was!

What a thoughtful thing to do!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a lovely thing to do and receive! Congrats to you, MC, and big, big kudos to whoever made it happen.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is absolutely wonderful. I know you'll treasure them and a BIG thank you to your generous PS angel.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
MC congrats on the beautiful gift, and for a total stranger caring enough to put a smile on your face. To the wonderful person who did this thank you for giving me back some faith in humaity because just today I was thinking what has this horrible world truned into and I'm really not enjoying being in it anymore. I wish you a happy, healthy life. Thank you again for doing this xo

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a wonderful surprise gift! Wear them in good health!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay...I took about 25 pictures and only one turned out but this gives you a great peak at the delicate 8 prong setting style the earrrings have :))

mcnwstuds1.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
MC - I'm not sure how I missed this, but congrats! That is such a thoughtful gift! Your Fairy Godmother must be one heck of a gal!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I just love this kind of story here on PS. This is so sweet. enjoy your new bling MC! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results