shape
carat
color
clarity

My surgery is on for dec 22

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Passed the physical and all my doctors have cleared it.
Next friday 7am.
Im praying that it will finaly take care of it and my elbow will stop hurting for the first time in almost 2 years.

For those that didnt see the other posts.
They are removing a bone chip, removing a bone spur, fixing a tendon and cleaning out scar and damaged tissue in my elbow.
It has been hurting for almost 2 years now and everything was tried to avoid surgery but failed.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strongest prayers outgoing to you Storm - you will be fine and I know the surgery will be successful and you will be free from pain finally!
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
i dunno if its too wierd posting this but I think its actualy pretty kewl looking in way.

A is the bone chip, and under magnification can see the scar tissue/swelling around it.
B is the spur, and under magnification can see the scar tissue/swelling around it.

elbowOuch1.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is kewl looking, xrays are fascinating.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Nope, x ray shots aren''t weird. Now, if you are having the surgery done with a scope they will send you home with some pics of the inside of your elbow. Maybe you shouldn''t post those. I don''t know if people will like bloody bone chip pics.
2.gif

I hope it all goes well and your elbow finally feels better. Two years is a long time to be in pain. Good luck. I''ll keep you in my thoughts.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm, hugs outgoing and hoping for the easiest possible surgery and recovery.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you passed your physical and that all is set for the 22nd. I will be praying for you!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy that you passed the physicals and everything is a go for next Friday!!!! I''ll be praying for your speedy recovery and pain-free future.
36.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad to hear that this is a ''go'' if it will finally alleviate your suffering from the elbow! I am hoping for a skilled surgery and a speedy recovery. You may have to open Christmas presents with your teeth, but it will be worth it.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hoping everything goes well strm.

And, be nice to your nurses, they give the pain meds.
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I agree that it is interesting to see the x-rays. I hope that your surgery is successful and that you have a full and rapid recovery!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
That sounds painful. Good luck with everything and hope it provides relief.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hey Storm. Thanks for sharing - no it wasn''t weird to see the xray. It was really helpful in understanding what''s going on with you! We are all very concerned about you and wholeheartedly want you to recover 100%!

And you were so considerate of all Christmas asscher-hunters to schedule the surgery when you did! Everyone will have picked their stones by then! Ha-ha! I hope you''ll still be able to join us after the surgery - will you be able to type?? Hope you''re not offline for too long - we''d miss you too much!

Good luck with it! I''m sure the doctor can do the procedure in his sleep, so don''t worry!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2006 2:23:39 PM
Author: starryeyed
Hey Storm. Thanks for sharing - no it wasn''t weird to see the xray. It was really helpful in understanding what''s going on with you! We are all very concerned about you and wholeheartedly want you to recover 100%!

And you were so considerate of all Christmas asscher-hunters to schedule the surgery when you did! Everyone will have picked their stones by then! Ha-ha! I hope you''ll still be able to join us after the surgery - will you be able to type?? Hope you''re not offline for too long - we''d miss you too much!

Good luck with it! I''m sure the doctor can do the procedure in his sleep, so don''t worry!
Thank you.
Yes I scheduled it at that time for that very reason LOL ... actually since its a day when no one wants to have surgery they had an opening or I would have had to wait until late Jan because he only does this type of surgery on Fridays.

I can type pretty good with one hand and have a copy of viavoice and a headset so I will be around.
Don''t know it I will make any sense or not but LOL (I know how is that different from any other day :razz:}

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2006 2:39:45 PM
Author: strmrdr

actually since its a day when no one wants to have surgery they had an opening or I would have had to wait until late Jan because he only does this type of surgery on Fridays.

I can type pretty good with one hand and have a copy of viavoice and a headset so I will be around.

I am glad it will finally be done and be over with! Waiting for it, in pain, has been hideous! We''ll all be cheering and praying, according to our custom, while you are going through it. Since you''re set up to post, you can get us word early on how you are doing. Maybe wifey2b can get us word even sooner than that!

My prayers will be with you,
Deb
34.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck, and have a speedy recovery.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Strm, I''ll be adding my prayers to the others here. I know that everything will be fine. You''re in God''s hands.

shay

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
strm, i''ll be thinking of you on that day. hope all goes well.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Strmrdr, I hope the surgery will go smoothly and your recovery will be quick, and with as little pain as possible. Good luck!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2006 2:39:45 PM
Author: strmrdr

Don''t know it I will make any sense or not but LOL (I know how is that different from any other day :razz:}

Glad you''ll be around Storm - please keep us posted about how you are doing!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about the bone chip..I''m sure you will do just fine, Storm and I hope you will have a speedy recovery post surgery..

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck in your surgery. I''m hoping you will come back better than ever after this!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will keep my fingers crossed for you that your surgery goes well and you are feeling better in time for the holidays.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts are with you for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The inclusions in that X-ray look like VVS2 to me.

Seriously, I wish you all the best for kicken results!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm, I hope you have a great outcome with your surgery. People who have surgery early in the day have less postoperative nausea, so you got a good time slot.
I''ve heard of tennis elbow, but not computer elbow before
2.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I thank everyone for their love and support to my sweetie at this time. Your prayers and good thoughts have the tears rolling, and if I can see thru them to finish this posting...
This is another one of those trials that Strm and I have to go thru this year...surely next year HAS to be better. It is sooooooo hard being sooooo far away and not being there for him. Sigh...but this is the way it HAS to be and I just have to learn to accept it. I will try to get on ASAP when I hear how Strm has done thru his surgery. We are just not sure yet how that is going to work out in the contacting of the information.
Please everyone, keep my darling in your thots and prayers that day...I know I am gonna be a wreck and drive my folks crazy till I have heard - lol
I will be as glad as he when it is over...I just pray this works for him, so the pain will cease! He is such a trooper - wouldn''t even show how much he hurt when I was there...
Loves yas Honey, and take care of you for me!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I think x-rays are fascinating to look at.

strmrdr, thinking of you and hoping you have a speedy recovery, with no pain afterwards!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
good luck! I hope it helps.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck! I am sure though it is scary to contemplate surgery, you are still in pain and all else has failed. It will be nice to get it over with once and for all...I wish you a speedy recovery as well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results