shape
carat
color
clarity

My somewhat Update.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been around on pricescope for more than a year now, and I''ve moved up that list very fast and am currently sitting at spot number 11!

I thought that since I don''t post very much I''d let you guys know whats going on the in the lives of Boyfriend and I.

It''s been a quite a year for us. It started out with a surprise pregnancy (from a best friend) followed by a proposal... So there was a lot of tension for a few weeks at the beginning of the year... as I planned a fab. baby shower I got baby fever (it''s has left for now). but may make an appearance with the birth of a baby soon...

so this year we have had...

-pregnancy from a best friend
-a pregnancy from a social acquaintance
-a proposal - of said pregnant best friend
-marriage - of said best friend
-a death of a best friends parent (the best friend is dating my sister)
-a pregnancy from a cousin
-another pregnancy from a best friend (sister''s boyfriend''s sister, I know confusing huh!)
-a proposal from best friend that I''ve know since the age of 4
-a birth - of social acquaintance
-and an over due baby (due the 29th, that has decided to make a late appearance)

So as you can see lots of proposals, pregnancies and one death, which has caused a lot of depression, in our small circle of friends and family...

I believe that I''ve been super good too... We had a small vacation to Vegas at the end of June, (where I was hoping for a proposal, but it didn''t come) but it was a good vacation even though there was no proposal :) There hasn''t been one reference from my parents about the fact that we aren''t married yet (sister is now getting the brunt of it... with the boyfriend of only 1 year).

My parents celebrated their 29th anniversary this weekend and are happier than ever!!! So it gives me hope that people can be happy for a long time... (doesn''t it make you smile to see parents happy and in love!)

There hasn''t been much talk of a ring/proposal for a while... I don''t bring it up anymore, though I can''t stop his grandpa from doing it... that man brings it up every time we see him :) he''s to kind :)

Well that''s about it for now... maybe there will be some progress as we head for our 6 year anniversary in November.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Quite the year for you! I''m sorry you were a bit depressed over some things... we''ve all been there! I''m #9, and I have been waiting a while too, but it will all be worth it when our time comes! Hang in there!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What an eventful year so far for you! Condolences for the loss and many well wishes for everything else. Hopefully you can round off the year with your own engagement! ***DUST*** just for that! And the overdue baby too!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That''s quite the year!

Congrats to all the happy people you know, and my condolences for your loss. Here''s hoping there are lots of healthy babies coming out of all that preggers-ness!!!
9.gif

Lots of ~~~***DUST***~~~ to you for everything, but it sounds like you have just the attitude to get you through what could be a really tough LIW time! (Plus, adding in a few extra trips to see grandpa couldn''t hurt!
2.gif
)

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that''s a lot going on. Hope it slows down a bit for you so you can take time for yourself.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a hectic year. I hope everything that''s going on works out well.
DUST for a proposal soon!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you some ***Dust*** so that your engagment can be on the next list!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the *DUST*

I sure do need it...

On another note my friend that got engaged a few days ago set her date and place... NOVEMBER 14th 2009!!! We are soo excited, and it''s soon, so maybe it''ll get proposals on the Boyfriends mind!!!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
WOW what a year!

Sending out lots of *DUST* to you for an engagement soon. Until then, enjoy a little down time!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
well overdue baby was born this morning at 1 am... 7 pounds 1 oz. 19 inches long... I haven''t seen him yet, but hear he''s beautiful and healthy.

I thought that I''d be more upset that my best friend just had a baby with someone that she''s know for a little over a year... but I''m truely happy for her...

Maybe I''m growing up...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results