shape
carat
color
clarity

My silly monkey-dog

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
My silly monkey-dog...

I was trying to workout to my new Carmen Electra DVD''s.... when Bonnie starting pouncing on me like a tiger! I actually had to stop because he was barking so much I was afraid he might wake my boyfriend who works shift... ha ha ha...what a little bugger!

So much for my workout!

Please add to this post if you have a silly dog...with silly ways.
And more pics of Bon - in the mascot thread.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
when my bf gets home from work and takes his shoes off - our 5yr old terrier mix pulls his socks off for him

sometimes, when he''s wound up, he''ll violently shake the sock in his mouth and walk around with it but we discourage it

funny how the dog prefers the socks that are $8 per pair
emotion-40.gif
emdog.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
That''s soooo funny - I can picture it! Our little man is obsessed with toys. I have to carry a bag full of toys from the office to our home...pretty much wherever we go. He actually counts them and if I forget to include one he cries. It''s all about Bonnie!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha that''s high-maintenance Ries!!!

This is your parents dog right? Whatever are you going to do when they come back??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results