shape
carat
color
clarity

My second Balenciaga!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgive the bad pictures. I didn''t think I was going to like it but, I do, I really really do like it. Anthracite flat messenger -- empty.

flat.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
full of my stuff

full.jpeg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
with my blue india first

aboth.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And last and worst pic (I''ll try again another night).....a shot of my Ebel Beluga Tonneau that I bought last month

beluga.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all three! The colors of your bags are great and that Ebel is wonderful!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome!!! Anthracite is beautiful in the flat messenger! And of course, your BI First is stunning.
1.gif
Would love to see clearer pics of your watch!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bag...now that''s what I need to look stylish with books LOL!! I feel like such a little kid with a backpack. I use a tote because it''s more stylish, but my sholders ache sometimes.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Matata!!!!
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Matata! It''s a great bag...And I love little nosey body snooping around back there hehehe :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats matata, the bag looks awesome on you!
put the mojito down and try to get us some good pics woman! we need to see more! i reaaaalllly want to see that watch
18.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love it matata...as you know i am a fellow messenger bag lover...and that looks FAB on you. i have seen pictures of messengers on people previously and gone hmmmmm. but a black city is on my list for fall of this year so gotta stick to the plan! hehe.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/19/2007 10:58:06 AM
Author: belle
congrats matata, the bag looks awesome on you!

put the mojito down and try to get us some good pics woman! we need to see more! i reaaaalllly want to see that watch
18.gif

LOL Belle!! Not only did I put down the mojito (and I know you know what a sacrifice that was), I also read the user''s guide, followed the directions to the letter, and I still can''t get the camera to properly focus on the watch. Only for you Belle, only for you. I guess you''ll just have to come visit and see it in person.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You can''t ever have just 1 bbag
9.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i love messengers! the bag looks great on you!

can the strap be adjusted?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results