shape
carat
color
clarity

My Sapphire Dream Bracelet

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@Charleston1 - I don't have the appraisal from the jeweler yet. They are mailing it to me sometime this week so I'll know the exact details, but I remember the SA telling me there is a little over a carat in OMC diamonds and approx 4.cts of sapphires. Which is a whole lot of sapphires.. :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow oh WOW, now that is a show stopper. I absolutely love it!!!!! :love: :appl: :love:

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Here are some more!! Gosh darn this photo uploader takes forever! I wonder if there is an easier way!?

sapphire1_7.jpg

sapphire2_6.jpg

sapphire6_0.jpg

sapphire5_0.jpg

sapphire3_1.jpg

sapphire4_0.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just too beautiful! May I ask how often you find yourself wearing it? I would want to wear it all the time, but would worry about it constantly since its so beautiful...

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade
minousbijoux|1380816250|3531516 said:
It is just too beautiful! May I ask how often you find yourself wearing it? I would want to wear it all the time, but would worry about it constantly since its so beautiful...

I actually wear it almost daily! I like to rotate my jewelry and bracelets so I would say about 3-5 times a week. I have only had it for a couple of week, but it's one special piece!! There is a good safety clasp and safety chain so I would easily be able to figure out if it came loose or anything! Although it's covered under insurance, it is definitely something that cannot be replaced unless we could time travel! :lol: My thought is if you can't wear it what's the fun in having it!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Um. WOW. I'd love to have just ONE of those sapphires.

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous color! Looks great on you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
joolsiepetunia|1380806021|3531414 said:
Thank you all for your kind words! I took a few more photos today, but I couldn't get a good marco one on my phone!

@Canuk-Gal - There was only 1 extra link that I had to take off to fit by 5.5 inch wrist! I will just hang on to it in case I happen to gain weight when I'm pregnant one day or gain weight in general. I don't think this will happen bc if I gained weight I don't think it would be in my wrists, but HEY you never know!!!!

Ohhh, I see--the link in the back was a metal link....I didn't know the gems didn't cover your entire wrist...how silly of me....I thought you'd get a pendant out of the sapphire that was removed! :bigsmile:

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade
canuk-gal|1380831706|3531625 said:
Thank you all for your kind words! I took a few more photos today, but I couldn't get a good marco one on my phone!

@Canuk-Gal - There was only 1 extra link that I had to take off to fit by 5.5 inch wrist! I will just hang on to it in case I happen to gain weight when I'm pregnant one day or gain weight in general. I don't think this will happen bc if I gained weight I don't think it would be in my wrists, but HEY you never know!!!!

Ohhh, I see--the link in the back was a metal link....I didn't know the gems didn't cover your entire wrist...how silly of me....I thought you'd get a pendant out of the sapphire that was removed! :bigsmile:

Haha! OMG I couldn't even imagine the price tag if the sapphires went all the way around. I don't think I would have the bracelet if it did!!!!!!!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@GemFever - I actually wear this as a somewhat daily bracelet. I know it's a bit on the fancier side, but that doesn't bother me. It actually pairs nice with a lot of the outfits I wear to work at the bank AND for more casual situations with jeans and a tee/sweater! Of course, if I have a wedding or a fancy event to go to I would wear it too, but I like to invest in jewelry I can wear all the time :naughty:

I like your approach! Wearing this beauty regularly must make you feel pretty fabulous. Sounds like so much fun!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
They are both totally stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That's just amazing!!! I hope you can make the next Chicago GTG because it would be such fun to see that piece in person. Spectacular!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO spectacular!!! :love: A work of art, a truly amazing piece! :appl:

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Rosebloom|1380910590|3532223 said:
That's just amazing!!! I hope you can make the next Chicago GTG because it would be such fun to see that piece in person. Spectacular!

I sure hope I can to!! Any idea of when it will be happening?!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. Love the color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results