shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ringbearer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock

This is my nephew Garrett. Garrett is arguing his case for avoiding a trip to the doctor and buying toys instead. He is telling his mother that they should "make an exception".

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
cutie! Hiow old is he? And what did he say they had to go to Toys R Us for?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Here is a simple way to insert a flash movie into the post: when composing your message, switch to HTML mode and add line like this:

Also, if you have your movie clips you want to share, we''d be happy to put it into our video gallery!!!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2006 10:27:18 PM
Author: MelissaSue
cutie! Hiow old is he? And what did he say they had to go to Toys R Us for?
He just turned 4. He wanted to get some toys from his favorite cartoon "Go Diego, Go!". I''ve never seen it.

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
OMG hes absolutley adorable! i love the no no no no part! he reminds me of my fiance, he was like that when he was little! he was always trying to negotioate his way out of doing things or to get what he wanted! I guess its a good thing though hes REALLY good at it now! "we need to make an exception" oh god cracks me up!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results