shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ring is getting hot...why?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Ananova said:
Ring reminds men of anniversary

A ring has been created that reminds men that it''s their wedding anniversary.

The Remember Ring heats up every hour the day before the chosen date to remind the wearer of its significance.

The heat is created by a small internal thermo device.

The ring was created by Alaskan Cleve Oines who is in talk with jewellers to get the ring on the high street.

He told the Daily Mail: "It converts the heat from your hand into electricity, keeping the battery charged and microchip clock running perpetually.

"All you have to do is specify your anniversary date when you order and we''ll program it. It will warm up every year a day before your anniversary."

A spokesman for Relate said: "If the man hasn''t remembered, it can cause a lot of arguments and the man will feel very guilty, especially if he has genuinely forgotten because of work pressures or a busy life style.

"This ring could be just the answer and could help avoid all sorts of problems."

what will they think off next?
(sorry if this is a repost)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
men don''t really need a reminder ring...they just need a reminder wife
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/28/2006 8:20:29 AM
Author: mrssalvo
men don''t really need a reminder ring...they just need a reminder wife
2.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Could I get it programmed for every Thursday morning so he''ll remember to take out the garbage?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
LOL! That reminds me of those dog collars that zap the dog everytime he forgets to stay in the yard...
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results