shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ring is finally here! and yeah...

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I'm sure I'm the only PSer who used a plastic ring sizer to measure my ring size... (yes I know, I'm just as ashamed, please forgive me =( ) So I have to send the ring back to get it resize again... (so sad)
But, here are some of the pictures I just took before I have to send it back! Can't wait to get it back soon again! :((

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

fantasyxy

Rough_Rock
Nice setting and beautiful stone; great combination!
Congratulations!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice! I love the profile of it.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
honestly I don't think there is a good way to measure ring size except to send the vendor a ring that fits you and tell them to make it that size. I was measured as a 5 at every jewelry store but my ring (ordered as a size 5) was slightly too big so I sent it back for a resize.

Beautiful ring though!!!! when you get it back we need more pics for sure :)

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
So classic and beautiful!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that's STUNNING!!! I'm sorry you have to send it back!! BUMMER!!! Looking forward to more pics though when you get it back!!!
:appl: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
slg47|1304629283|2913255 said:
honestly I don't think there is a good way to measure ring size except to send the vendor a ring that fits you and tell them to make it that size. I was measured as a 5 at every jewelry store but my ring (ordered as a size 5) was slightly too big so I sent it back for a resize.

you are right. I ordered the size 5 1/2 and at the appraiser place, she measured it and said it's a 5 3/4, and it seems that my ring size is 4 3/4

ooohsparklyyyy

Rough_Rock
I'm sure you won't get tired of hearing this, so I thought I would say...

oh my goodness, your ring is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Look at that diamond sparkle!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! The profile is gorgeous :sun:

One thought on the size - if you'll be pairing it with a band, why not try some on now and see how you feel about the fit of two rings - usually thicker rings, or multiple rings, will fit more tightly than one single ring so if it's just a tad loose that could be for the best

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
minmin001|1304630696|2913280 said:
slg47|1304629283|2913255 said:

you are right. I ordered the size 5 1/2 and at the appraiser place, she measured it and said it's a 5 3/4, and it seems that my ring size is 4 3/4

I've had the exact same experience, except I'm always measured as a size 6. My e-ring is a size 6 and it does spin, but it's not loose enough to fall off or anything. I'm leaving it as is for the moment and I'm going to see if adding the wedding ring helps.

Definitely more pics when you get it back! :)

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1304632649|2913323 said:
Beautiful!! The profile is gorgeous :sun:

One thought on the size - if you'll be pairing it with a band, why not try some on now and see how you feel about the fit of two rings - usually thicker rings, or multiple rings, will fit more tightly than one single ring so if it's just a tad loose that could be for the best

Thanks for the advice, but I've decided not to wear a band just the e-ring by itself, although I may go around and try things on... wink~ :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful!!! :love: The only downside to not wearing a wedding band is that you'll forever have people asking you when you're getting married!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1304651433|2913631 said:
Your ring is beautiful!!! :love: The only downside to not wearing a wedding band is that you'll forever have people asking you when you're getting married!

That's so true. I'm not married yet, so I just wear my e-ring alone. And I constantly have people asking me when I'm getting married! I'm really excited to add a wedding band. But I do have some friends who are married and wear the e-ring alone on their left hand and the wedding band on their right hand.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
ok, after day 1 of wearing the diamond ring. I think I need to get a wedding band. Not just for wearing it with the e-ring but just to have something to wear when I don't want to wear the e-ring. My fiance and I dance alot and I can almost count the amount of time that he grabs my left hand and just press hard on my ring! that just makes me worried! we also do lots of out door things so I think when we do those I'll just wear the band :bigsmile:
time to do more search now~

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
It looks beautiful on your hand! Enjoy :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! It looks very sparkly too. Have fun looking for a band.

diamante-girl

Rough_Rock
Sorry I missed looking in the" show me the bling" section! The ring is stunning!! :appl:

One question, did they put a hole under the diamond basket where the shank is? The part that sticks out a little at the base of the ring. I have the same setting without the diamonds on the side and they forgot to put in the hole. Will have to send it back to have it put in. Please let me know. I love the setting with the diamonds! Very beautiful!

stci

Ideal_Rock
I love love this ring and the diamond is pure! Congrats for this beauty!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
spectacular!!!!!! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Congratulations!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
diamante-girl|1304658920|2913733 said:
Sorry I missed looking in the" show me the bling" section! The ring is stunning!! :appl:

One question, did they put a hole under the diamond basket where the shank is? The part that sticks out a little at the base of the ring. I have the same setting without the diamonds on the side and they forgot to put in the hole. Will have to send it back to have it put in. Please let me know. I love the setting with the diamonds! Very beautiful!

Hi Diamante Girl, yes they did put a hole under the diamond basket. :twirl: sorry to hear about their mistake, hope you get it fix soon~

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results