shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ring buying drama..

Alexy

Rough_Rock
I have ordered my stone from B2C since they have the best price by far..
They respond fairly well and timely to my questions on the phone and thru their chat feature.
The problem is... Im not sure if they communicate amongst themselves (within the company) because things are not going as it should.
First, they mailed me the stone without the setting. I called them the same day when I received the email that my stone was being shipped to clarify if it was just the stone that was being mailed or my complete ring. The customer service assured me that the stone was not shipped and that the mail was just an auto generated email that got created because the stone was being sent to get it set.
Sure enough, the next day, I was surprised to recieved a big box from B2C! :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:
I had to mail the stone back the same day as per their instruction and was told (again) that I should still be able to receive my ring on time..
I called again today, and was told that my ring will not make it as scheduled. It will be delayed.... sigh! :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

I just hope the quality of the ring will make up for it..
I will be back for their quality review.

I am hesitant to buy from them again! :roll:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, I hope the quality of the ring really makes it worth while. Do you have a link to the setting you are planning?
I hope you are not missing your scheduled proposal. People screw up. It's a pain and frustrating to be sure. Keep us
posted how the rest of it goes.

tracylt

Shiny_Rock
I've order a few loose stones from them and their customer service was always spectacular, but I've never ordered a stone AND a setting though. I hope everything turns out well for you. Keep us posted!

Alexy

Rough_Rock
Hi Tyty333.. This will be an upgrade for my current ring, actually.. And yes, i really, really, hope the quality makes up for it. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: I will post a review for the quality once I get it.. It would have been ok it got delayed but the problem is that next week we will be out of town so Im afraid ill miss the delivery guy and will then have to wait longer.. :sick:

TracyLt.. yes, their phone and chat customer service were good. They answered all my questions and such.. but, unfortunately, they're have not delivered as promised. :snooty: :snooty:

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never bought anything from B2G. But I have read couple posts regarding their shipping error. In each case, they were quick to investigate, admit of their mistake, and correct the problem. This is the most important for me. It looks like they are correcting the issue, with some delay unfortunately....

I am sorry. It sucks. I hope you will get a beautiful ring.

Alexy

Rough_Rock
thanks flyingpig. I hope so too

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results