shape
carat
color
clarity

My remount project

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
I had my original center stone reset for the 2nd time back in September. I tend to find new settings that I like and this was one I couldn't pass up. It gives the effect of 3 bands but is one mounting. My center stone is my original Marquise .47 ct. G color (with flouresence it looks closer to a D) and VVS2 clarity.

New setting. 1.25 ctw. G-H color SI 1
And here is a link to my photobucket album.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v329/Beeweaver/Engagement%20Ring%20remount%20project/

Some day I am going to upgrade my center stone but I know I will keep it and set it in an east-west ring or a halo pendant. Not sure which. By then, I may even put the new stone in a new setting. I will probably go with a round or princess in a very simple micro pave band. Something totally different. My husband will probably disown me though if I tell him I want another ring! LOL! He calls me a jewelry "wh**e right now! That would be along with purses and shoes too!

PICT0103reset.JPG

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Side view

PICT0104.JPG

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
another side view

PICT0107.JPG

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
My original remount that I had done back in 1995. I love it, but wanted something different. I had the jeweler put in a created sapphire for now just so I can wear the ring. I had this setting custom made from as I couldn't find just what I was looking for back then.

I love the way they side the princess on an angle. They called it a "kite" setting.

PICT0116.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I love the two side band look :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Another View of the ring.

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Oops

PICT0113rewithsaph.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to say...has Woobug seen this thread? Your new remount is right up her alley!!!!

Beautiful remount!

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Yes, she did see it. I can''t upload many of the pictures because they are too big. But, you can see them in the album link on the first page.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! I love your pieces!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I love the new and old settings!!! Great choice with the starset sapphire BTW!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring. I love that you recycle projects and find new ways to love them. Great idea. Pretty rings.

shay

P.S. why don''t men get that our tastes change. Just because we love a setting today, doesn''t mean that we can''t love something else tomorrow or at some point in the future.
9.gif

shay

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
My friend has your same ring its GEORGEOUS!!! Very nice!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results