shape
carat
color
clarity

My reception Venue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone..

I've realized that I have never put up pictures of our reception venue...its an outdoor lawn area in the town of Seaside... and today they took down the scaffolding on the front and back of the "gateway to the lyceum lawn" project.

This is where the guests will walk through to the tented reception (actually, if there is NO RAIN, only the dance floor and bar will be tented.. the dinner will be served outside amongst the stars.. and scattered canvas market umbrellas, with white lights everywhere!)

I think its beautiful. anytime a new building debuts in Seaside, its a big deal.. sooo I thought I would share. The next time I see this view.. I will be getting married!

Enjoy!

ETA: you can see the White tent through the archway!

MVC-085S.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Another view... in the right corner is a partial picture of the town Post Office.. sooo adorable.. March cant get here soon enough!

MVC-084S.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
This is the view once you have walked through the "gateway" You can see the tent in the background. Our dinner tables will be set up outside of the tent... for a wonderful evening dinner!

MVC-083S.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
This last picture is just a view of the buildings on the left side of the lawn... the local Seaside school is located there.. as well as the ballroom, that may be a back up plan for us.. if it rains (which is WONT) and if we have fewer than 75 people. Which right now.. we are shooting for 100.. so we''ll see what happens!

MVC-082S.JPG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaders, is that Seaside, FL?

ETA: well of course it is, I can see one of the tops of the houses in the bg of one picture! What a beautiful town to get married in, lucky girl! My family used to vacation in Destin twice a year and sometimes we would drive over to Seaside for kicks. And obviously that's where The Truman Show was shot...it's just lovely and your reception site looks like it will be quite the grand venue!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Cool! That is a great space! What is the building?

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Monarch,

Yes that is Seaside FL. It is an absolute dream place to get married. I cant believe we are getting married there!!! (in two months). When everyone asks about Seaside, the first thing I say is "have you seen the Truman Show?" Most of them say no... weird.. I loved that movie. As a matter of fact, it was on the other day on tv.. and I saw some of the cottages that we rented... specifically the one that we are using for our rehearsal dinner... its on the same street that Truman lives on!!! How cool is that. What a wonderful place to vacation.. I actually grew up in the panhandle of Florida... but discovered Seaside when I was older, its a very sentimental place for FI and me.
30.gif

Facet:

I''m not sure what that building will be used for. I guess they named the Project "the gateway to the lyceum" project... My planner told me that they are hoping for a grand opening for March 1. If that building is anything like the other buildings on that town square, the first floor will be retail space.. and the upper floors will be condo/loft rentals in the Seaside Cottage Rental Pool.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
jaders,
just beautiful, and how charming (love the other buildings too)

"Seaside" just plain SOUNDS like a romantic/pituresque place, can''t wait to see pics of the big day.

36.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! I can totally see the umbrellas and twinkly lights in my head!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!
30.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow I really like the reception venue Jaders! A while back when I was looking at FL destinations you mentioned Seaside and I checked out the website. The place is gorgeous!! I can totally see what you were describing. Thanks for sharing!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
that looks beautiful!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, congrats on finding an awesome place!!

genette

Shiny_Rock
I like it! You picked a great venue and such a nice location for pics.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it looks great!!!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ladies!!!

So glad you all like it... I cant wait to get there and take tons of pictures for you... our stay in Seaside actually begins on March 28th.. so three days before the wedding.. I cant wait!!

Thanks again!!!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it is beautiful!!! So clean and fresh looking! I can''t wait to see your wedding pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results