shape
carat
color
clarity

My Re- Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
Well I did It, And I would like to thank everyone on the forum.
You are all so nice,very knowledgeable. Have helped me,And I am
sure so many others in there diamond selections.
Some of you may emember my post RE- Questioning my Upgrade.
Sorry I do not know how to insert the link.
Any way I was unhappy with mostly the setting/prongs of my new upgrade,and had a ring being handed down to me from MIL.
Well I got MIL''s ring, Which I thought was a 3/4-1.0 ct OEC,Only to find out it was A .05 ct badly chipped RB. Always looked bigger to me.
And no wonder SIL didnt want it. She got the 1.70 OEC. Just Kidding

But this ruined My whole plan of using her stones for my Wedding set, and keeping my new upgrade EC''s to make a RHR,earrings etc.

So hubby and I went back to our jewelers,And I fell in love with a three stone setting he showed me.
And when I saw the BEAUTIFUL RB''s he had to set in it. I was sold.
I chose between 4 GIA stone ranging from.91ct-1.06 ct.
and picked a 1.04 ct I Sl2. It seemed to do a little song and dance that the other didnt do as well for me. Even though some of them had better reports on paper, Jeweler said the rough of this stone was better

I had to use My EC''s toward the purchase. and I certainly dont want to offend any EC lover, As I am an EC lover as well, and do plan to have another someday, but feel more comfortable with a round for my wedding set.

Well enough of my babbling on. Here are the pics. and sorry if I went overboard. I also am posting pic''s of MIL''s ring and my original set that has an 1/4 ct OEC.
I still would like to do something with these stones, But MIL''s center is so damaged. I dont know if it is even worth making a pendant out of. But thats my plan for heritage purposes. silly Huh?

Ok OK OK Here are the pic''s Side stones are .28 each

New 003 (Changed).jpg

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
And with the band. It doesent match exactly, but I love the way they look and fit together.

New 072 (Changed).jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I do remember your other thread and I thought your old ring was really very pretty. However this one is just gorgeous (I am partial to three stone rings with rounds)!!! Really like the setting and it looks amazing. Glad you found something you are happy with!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
And I''m so glad you are finally completely happy with it!!!! Keep the pictures coming!!!
9.gif

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
NEW, MIL''s and Original set.

New 076 (Changed).jpg

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I just love the engraving!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Love those settings as well and the engraved wedding band...gorgeous!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are beautiful and I love your new e-ring. It looks gorgeous with your w-band and matches well enough without going over top in being matching...The engraving is really pretty...

Enjoy!!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Love the new ring! It''s unique and beautiful...I''m in love with all the engraving!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How perfect and beautiful!!!
30.gif
I''m so glad you''re happy with the outcome!

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
A Huge THANK YOU to all of you. These forums gave me so much inspiration In making my choice.
36.gif

My new ring is SOOOOO ME. I Just ADORE it.
30.gif

Cant help but post a couple more pic''s

New 026 (Changed).jpg

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
and another

New 036 (Changed).jpg

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. I love 3 stone designs.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your new ring! Enjoy it!
Did you find it hard to give up your EC''s? Were they part of your original e-ring?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty - congrats!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
The setting it gorgeous and really looks great on you. The stones looks incredible too. Congrats on your re-upgrade.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!
Congrats!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results