shape
carat
color
clarity

My Re-Designed Ering - HALO STYLE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! With the re-set, your center stone looks HUGE! It''s so sparkly too! It looks great.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the all the compliments! I does look much bigger than .52 ct.! I LOVE IT! It''s feel like I have an entire new wedding set! I can''t stop looking at my finger - it''s blinding, all the bling
30.gif
. It''s amazing what 28 1-pointers can do to a ring! I couldn''t be more pleased with the results.

Speaking of...I would like to boast a little about my jeweler, DCI (Diamond Cutters International). I''ve read a lot of negative comments about DCI/Fred Culler here on PS, and my personal experiance with DCI has been nothing but postive! I''ve worked with Todd (a few years ago) and Rick (the GM),who took care of me on this project, and my experiance with DCI has been nothing but positive and very professional. I recommended DCI to my cousin a year ago for her ering, and both her and her DH are very happy with their results! I just wanted to throw this in here, because I really wanted to give them credit on a job well done.
9.gif

jenniegirlm - I do have a before pic, though a little blurry. I hope you get the idea! My advice would be to go for the halo if you love the look and want to add more *umph* to your setting! Halo''s are beautiful on .50 ct.!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Ops! I forgot to attach the before pic!

ERings.JPG

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
metro, wow, it''s stunning! And it looks so much bigger than 0.52! I love that you have a non-round halo and that solid shank instead of pave shank. It''s unique and really lovely. Also love the color on your nails!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, thanks Kim N!

Though I must confess, I have a manicure appt. this afternoon - just so that my polish is fresh and pretty to show off my new bling to family this Thanksgiving!
4.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy your beautiful new ring
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
that''s a terrific re-design.
those stones are on fire

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
it''s beautiful! I am glad your jeweler was able to do it on your existing band, I think it looks great and I loooove the profile!!

I can''t believe that is a 1/2 ct too, it really, really looks alot bigger.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your reset! I love the squared off halo on the round center stone!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. Now I wante one like that. hee heee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results