shape
carat
color
clarity

My pro pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zekele

Rough_Rock
first dance, to "Unforgettable" which my mom''s friend performed

wedding_proof44.JPG

zekele

Rough_Rock
I love this pic :)

wedding_proof45.JPG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zekele! Don''t be so critical! You guys look beautiful (esp. you!) and your wedding was absolutely gorgeous!

Seriously, what wonderful pictures--thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed seeing them! Again, congratulations and best wishes!
36.gif
35.gif

zekele

Rough_Rock
It''s hard to see my wedding set here, even though this is Pricescope I''m not too good with diamonds
7.gif
... the stone is my great aunt''s, I''ve been told it''s a "good" stone but I still need to get it appraised because I don''t know anything about it.

Anyway, that''s it for now...more later!

wedding_proof10.JPG

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
what gorgeous pics- thank you so much for sharing.

you 2 look so happy, and the scenery is breathtaking!

congrats
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous photos zekele! You both look so happy together!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 1:27:50 AM
Author: zekele
this is one of my favorites.
oooooooooooooooooh zekele...love love LOVE this pic - I wanna cry..now that I have Canon in D going thru my head....ooooh so sweet!!!!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
oh...the pic didn''t come up with that - that was the one of the two of you close up in an oval I believe. Zekele allll your pics are just beautiful. I love the photo effects the photographer did for you too!! Awesome!!! I am so in love with the lace on your dress too...absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
Please - share more when you get the time!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding and beautiful pics congrats again!
36.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I love the one at the top of this page - he looks so happy! You both look very much in love. Beautiful photos, beautiful dress - beautiful you!

cara

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 1:41:28 AM
Author: zekele
the amazing bridal party

Beautiful pic (in addition to beautiful wedding)! Can you tell me about your bridesmaid dresses?

ky6

Shiny_Rock
I love, love, love that one of him looking at you while you guys were dancing. There such a tender loving look on his face. So sweet. Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful zekele!!! Your pictures are amazing! =)

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Those pics are beautiful!! What an awesome outdoor setting!! Everyone looks so radiant and happy :)

zekele

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! :D I always love looking at people''s wedding pics on this forum.

cara, my BM''s dresses are from David''s Bridal, style #F11372, in the color "apple." It was just discounted from $130 to $99. My bridesmaids and I were all scattered across the country so I decided to go with David''s Bridal just to make it simple for everyone. I originally told my bridesmaids that they could pick any tea-length dress or mix-and-match separates from David''s Bridal in apple but they all wound up with the same dress! They looked so amazing.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
These pictures are lovely, and I love those photoshop effects! I think you did a great job on your bridal party''s wardrobe because it really makes the pictures pop. Ans everyone looks so happy!

I also really like your flowers. They are the exact colors I want in my flowers: red, white, and purple.

Do you mind if I ask what sort of flowers those big purple ones are?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! You look just like your mom; you are both beautiful.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...great pics!!! You had an excellent photographer! You are just glowing! You guys look perfect together! I LOVE your hair BTW...it looks so beautiful!!! Did it stay well the whole time?

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
GREAT pics!! Thanks for sharing
35.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pix... you look gorgeous and so happy!!! And of course I always get emotional at shots of dads walking their daughters down the aisle... every time I think I'll be able to handle the emotion of the day, I think about that and start sniffling already!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Such great pictures! You both just look so happy and beautiful!

zekele

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 11:05:14 AM
Author: Fancy605
These pictures are lovely, and I love those photoshop effects! I think you did a great job on your bridal party''s wardrobe because it really makes the pictures pop. Ans everyone looks so happy!

I also really like your flowers. They are the exact colors I want in my flowers: red, white, and purple.

Do you mind if I ask what sort of flowers those big purple ones are?

Fancy605, they are purple lisianthus. They look a little bit like roses. My florist suggested them when I told him our main color palette was red and silver but that I wanted some purple accents. They are brightly colored and fairly cheap, too :)

zekele

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 12:19:19 PM
Author: FacetFire
Wow...great pics!!! You had an excellent photographer! You are just glowing! You guys look perfect together! I LOVE your hair BTW...it looks so beautiful!!! Did it stay well the whole time?

Shockingly, it did - a first for my hair! Normally it doesn''t hold curl or shaping at all. We had an amazing stylist - she did my bridesmaids'' hair as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results