shape
carat
color
clarity

My possible guest book pages...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Okay so I just spend FOREVER trying to get this thing sized so that I could post it!
29.gif
It probably looks distorted somewhat but oh well, I hope you get the general idea. I don't know why the lines under the text are showing up with little spaces/dashes in them, but they aren't like that in the full sized version...

I got the idea for these when I was looking at Musey's wedding pic thread and saw her awesome guest book pages that she used. I wanted to try to make my own so here's my first attempt. Whadaya think?

guestbookpage2.jpg

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
awww, these are so cool! I was inspired by Musey, too, and checked out that site. I love your DIY take on it!

My favorite is the "complete the phrase" in the corner - what great memories these will create!

GREAT job!

ETA: I like the "draw a pic" too - if they don't draw one, you could always put a pic from the wedding day in there of that guest!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your DIY pages look great! What kind of binder are you thinking of using?

I have to say, our guestbook is one of my VERY favorite wedding keepsakes. I wouldn't be able to say that for a regular old guestbook
2.gif
I had such a great time reading through all the pages and looking at peoples' drawings. I'm tempted to scan and post some, because people came up with some really funny stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results