shape
carat
color
clarity

My Poor Aunt

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not sure where to put this thread, so I will put it here since my aunt is my family!

My aunt just found out yesterday her 5 year old King Charles Cavalier has leukemia. They gave him two weeks at the least to live and they said the longest they have seem a dog live with leukemia with chemotherapy was 6 months.

My mom called me crying because my aunt called her last night hysterical. I''m so sad for her! I can''t imagine what I would do without my mom''s 2 year old Bichon, Gracie. It breaks my heart.

Here is Toby:

IMG_4641.jpg

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Losing a pet is soooo hard. JUST as hard as losing a person you love. Dogs have an amazing ability to be pure, 100% love, all the time.

I hope that poor baby doesn''t suffer.
15.gif

My heart goes out to her...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so sad. I hope the little one doesn''t suffer too much.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
He''s only 5, that''s so sad
39.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That is tragic, I am so sorry
39.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I am so sad for my aunt and I keep hoping that he will not suffer but that they can think about the happy times they DID have with him.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry for your Aunt and poor Toby.
39.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s so sad, I am sorry for your Aunt.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
That''s too bad.
8.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m so terribly sorry for your aunt and for her sweet pup - that is devastating news.

The only thing I think you can do is to let her know that you are thinking of her and are there for her if there''s anything you can do to help. And also reassure her that when the time comes, her pup will appreciate that she is putting him out of pain and if she can be there with him while he passes, he will die knowing he was loved.

I''m sorry - hugs for your aunt and the pup and your family, that is so hard.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I just got off the phone with my mom and she said they have confirmed with the second opinion that he has an aggressive form of leukemia. They gave him two weeks to live, and they are going to put him on steroids to make him more comfortable because he is in some pain and not eating. It might give him about 4 extra weeks to live...

My aunt and uncle are besides themselves; my two cousins called everyone in our family.

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Im so sorry that your Aunt is having to go through this. Toby is so cute.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Toby got put down yesterday.
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

My aunt and uncle decided that if he had a really bad day they didnt want him to go through it again, so yesterday he had an awful day- just lagging around and wanting to be alone and clearly in pain, so they took him in.

One more angel in doggy heaven.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry about Toby
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results