shape
carat
color
clarity

My pink diamond heart ring!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Well, I finally set it!! :appl: After starting umpteen threads trying to figure out what to do with it- I committed to a setting!! Originally RDG was going to set it for me, but after tossing around ideas nothing came together and, well... in the meantime they decided to close. :o So, I reached out to Caysie at CVB Inspired Designs and sent her a few inspiration photos. After playing around with a few sketches, she was able put together a design I loved in just a few days whereas I had been agonizing over the setting for over a year- to the point that I was ready to sell the diamond!! Originally I had thought to play down the heart shape, but in the end embraced it in a BIG way-lol.

So although I will be posting it on the "Show me the Bling" thread sometime in the next few days with lots of photos and the stats- here's a quick preview. I am so pleased at the saturation level that Caysie's bench coaxed out of my "light pink"- it's really not far behind the pink in my "fancy pink" orchid!

pink_heart_ring_pearls.jpeg

That's really beautiful. Enjoy!

Looks beautiful and the pink really stands out. It looks like a well saturated fancy pink. :appl: :appl: :appl:

TL|1409317937|3741310 said:

thanks TL and mr kroshka!! It really is amazing the color saturation!

Here's a little side view, too. I used 2 pinks in the side hearts TCW.18ct- love the funky shaped hearts they sit in.

pink_heart_ring_lilly.jpeg

pinkjewel|1409318223|3741315 said:

Here's a little side view, too. I used 2 pinks in the side hearts TCW.18ct- love the funky shaped hearts they sit in.

Nice pictures. It looks like the "purple orchid" stone's baby.

Wonderful ring! I'll definitely look for your thread on SMTB

Wow, the sides are spectacular. Do you have a gallery view, or does it sit pretty low?

I love it. Of course, I love halos, but a double halo is even better!!! :bigsmile:

I also love how the halo tapers a bit, and isn't the same size all the way around, a nice artistic touch.

It is just fabulous, PJ! I can't wait to see the SMTB thread and hopefully actually see it in person one of these days!

mr_kroshka|1409319635|3741332 said:

Nice pictures. It looks like the "purple orchid" stone's baby.

I think it looks more purple in the photos than IRL. It's really more of a true icy pink- although it certainly changes a bit in different lighting. The pearl photo was taken indoors in natural diffused lighting and the lily photo was taken outside in filtered sunlight.

Wow this pic is amazing.

thanks, Loverskites- I hope to have time to take more photos over the weekend and then I'll start the SMTB thread

DS- we really need to try to set up the NY meet this Fall!!!!! thanks for your input in the design process =)

Thanks Neil!!

TL- here is a not so great profile view for you- I should have more time to do better pics in the next few days -this is a little fuzzy, but I love the profile with a combo of milgrain and pave petals and the little diamonds within the petite hearts!! =)

phphiw3isam.jpg

Oh wow, just wow. It's a work of art from every angle. I love fine galleries. I think they're such an overlooked detail, but an important one.

Spectacular! :love: I am looking forward to a proper thread with a million pictures and as much info/detail as possible.

thanks TL- I love a pretty gallery, too. It's hard to convey in that oversize photo how very delicate the gallery is.

Chrono- I appreciate your input in the CAD phase!!! Will half a million pics do??!! :lol:

Tis a beauty PinkJewel! I can't wait to see more photos and hand shots. It really looks saturated, perfect setting for your heart!

Kroshka

Every single angle is a visual pleasure!!!
I remember your creative-design-thread and it came out stunning. I love the way the shapes of the center hearts fit together :love:
I am sooo looking forward to admire an avalanche of pics in your SMTB thread :appl:

Congrats with your heart shaped beauty. Caysie did an amazing job. She manager to play up the pink so beautifully.

I'm so glad you finally set it! Looking forward to the SMTB post!

LOVE IT :love:

Lovely ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Ohhh I love it! It's so very pink :love:

It's a wonderful ring and I love the way Caysie has played up the heart with all those details and so glad you could "embrace it" It's stellar! Congratulations PJ :))

Pretty in Pink! :love: We need to see some hand shots for perspective, please!

Very pretty. Pink and a heart? How can it not be gorgeous?

Wow! Very beautiful!

That is gorgeous! I really like the shape of that heart and how the setting accentuates and repeats the shape. Lovely design.

mom2boys|1409443489|3742151 said:
Pretty in Pink! :love: We need to see some hand shots for perspective, please!

Lovely! I second the request for hand shots please. :appl:

Absolutely stunning!! :appl: :wavey:

lovely ring! i especially like how the heart design is continued on in the band!

Gorgeous!! I've been following this ring from your CADs and Caysie's FB page! Just beautiful!!

Hand shots, pretty please?

DK :naughty: :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP