shape
carat
color
clarity

my pear halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

audreystella

Rough_Rock
hello every one, i am new here and i just wanted to share my ring design.

I have not seen the finished product yet and its killing me!! i want it now!! i am sure there are plenty of you
out there who can sympathize with me!!

My diamond is .49ct pear f si1 gia certified. there are 53= .63 in the halo, shank and band and 4= 0.8 ct underneath. the halo and band diamonds
are 1.5 pointers i think and the shank is one pointers..

i have only the sketch pictures, but i have been very crafty and i have cut it out and been wearing a paper version around the house
hahahahahah yes if my ff found out i am sure he''d have me committed!! hahah

mob20009.JPG

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
it will look gorgeous!
I suggest moving this to the show me the ring forum, you will get alot more fantastic compliments on your soon to be beautiful ring.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I love the taped on ring!
9.gif
I did that too...

Looks like a stunner, any idea when it''ll be on your finger?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome! I kinda love the paper cutout.

Lozza

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE this ring! absolutely stunning!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, this ring is going to be stunning!!! I really love it, even the paper one looks good! Can''t wait to see the real thing!

audreystella

Rough_Rock
oh thank u ladies!! I''m hoping I''ll have it in the next few weeks.. His sister is getting married in 4 weeks so he might not want to steal her thunder so may have to be after that!!! I''ve been waiting 2 months it''s painful!!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
lovely! Can i admit that when i scrolled down to see your pics (obviously before reading your post in-depth) that I thought your taped on ring was real? Haha. I need to get more sleep.

but congrats on a beautiful piece! I bet you can''t wait to wear the one that''s water and smudge proof
2.gif
! lol

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like its going to be lovely. I too wear a pear...there are some beautiful ones on this forum and your will be just one more.
Please post pics over in SMTR when you get it back! Congrats on your upcomeing engagement (or has it already happened?!)
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results