shape
carat
color
clarity

My peachy sapphire halo ring by DK

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
This past Fall I purchased this slightly over 2 carat peach sapphire from Dana. From Sri Lanka with an AGL brief that it is unheated and untreated. Although I have been really wanting a certified pastel Pad sapphire I decided that this would be a good substitute (and MUCH less expensive!!). AGL calls it "light orange", but it really has a lot of pastel pink in it with no brown at all. And it changes quite a bit depending on lighting.

I decided on a fairly simple halo setting in 18kt rose(very pink) gold with some lovely delicate scroll work for the gallery. David Klass was wonderful to work with and I'm very, very pleased with how the ring turned out.

Our weather has been so dreary lately that I haven't taken any photos until today. (it was a Christmas present). So here are a few I managed to snap this morning.

l1060010.jpg

l1060035.jpg

l1060046.jpg

l1060052.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing ring. I love the soft and dreamy colour of the stone as well as the gorgeous design of the setting. David nailed it again.
Enjoy wearing this beauty :love: :love: :love:

indigoblue

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the scroll work.

cloreene

Rough_Rock
That is gorgeous! :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! More pics, please. :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so feminine & lovely!

cheers--Sharon

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I love the delicate sparkle of the gem and the setting is beautiful. Wear it in good health and happiness. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and feminine. LOVE it! :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! I love the scrolls, they make the ring feminine and delicate, but still a great size and presence on your hand. Congrats on a great piece!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and that setting is just so pretty and feminine. Love it.
Please post more pics so we can all ogle it. :love:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Pads can be really amazing but this is in a league of its own. I love the softness of this ring. Its very romantic!

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous sapphire and the setting is so beautiful and feminine. Soooo pretty! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful sapphire! The setting is so elegant! I love the scrolls and how delicate it is. :appl: Congrats! :clap:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results