shape
carat
color
clarity

My obsession with coordinating pieces continues - pink sapphire pendant

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I keep making a rod for my own back every time I get a new stone set. As I find myself incapable of having a single piece of jewellery that doesnt have something matching or coordinating. It’s costing me a fortune because I end up having to have two pieces made for every one I thought I would - so I can wear them together.

So inevitably I had to get a matching pendant to go with my pink sapphire ring. I chose a pendant because it was easier (and cheaper frankly!) to find something in a similar colour than finding a pair for earrings.

So here we go. I kind of wish it was bigger. But I need to reconcile myself to the fact that ALL my jewellery can’t be gigantic bling!

I had it made in both yellow and white gold so I could wear a yellow or white chain.

1E06C7C3-1D8A-4251-83B1-44AC2E31931C.jpeg 69F2124F-E1AF-4062-BDD8-030211CB95BE.jpeg 9015165D-D216-429C-B855-D76D11D7DC2E.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I keep making a rod for my own back every time I get a new stone set. As I find myself incapable of having a single piece of jewellery that doesnt have something matching or coordinating. It’s costing me a fortune because I end up having to have two pieces made for every one I thought I would - so I can wear them together.

So inevitably I had to get a matching pendant to go with my pink sapphire ring. I chose a pendant because it was easier (and cheaper frankly!) to find something in a similar colour than finding a pair for earrings.

So here we go. I kind of wish it was bigger. But I need to reconcile myself to the fact that ALL my jewellery can’t be gigantic bling!

I had it made in both yellow and white gold so I could wear a yellow or white chain.

1E06C7C3-1D8A-4251-83B1-44AC2E31931C.jpeg 69F2124F-E1AF-4062-BDD8-030211CB95BE.jpeg 9015165D-D216-429C-B855-D76D11D7DC2E.jpeg

What a lovelly and useful set
i like how they are not exactly the same
sisters but not twins
i adore the ring
im glad its not going to be lonely now
The pendent is a very useful size with the halo

make sure you wear than both often - together and separately - and then it's money well spent

I agree with Daisy... I really love that the color of the stones is identical (how in the world?!), but the mountings are complimentary and not exactly the same. At heart though, I'm a ring person, so I'm particularly drooling over that piece!!
drool.gif

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I kind of felt that I could also get the pendant made into a ring when I’m 80 and my daughters can have a pink sapphire ring each. But hopefully a while until I need to think about that!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I actually really love these together! You did a great job! :D

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hahahaha, welcome to my world where only sets matter! I love your new pendant. It's gorgeous!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I kind of felt that I could also get the pendant made into a ring when I’m 80 and my daughters can have a pink sapphire ring each. But hopefully a while until I need to think about that!

Both are absolutely gorgeous! You hit a bulls eye when it came to finding a matching colored stone for the pendant!

I also have to admit that I make purchases & collect with the exact same things in mind. I enjoy thinking about how my pieces will be worn & adored once I'm older & ready to gift them!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

definatly well worth revisiting this thread
although cleaning the drool off the front of my shirt is a bit messy

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! :kiss2: They go together so perfectly…it’s kinda worth breaking the bank.:lol:

I don’t remember seeing that ring before but it’s absolutely gorgeous! I’d love to see a hand shot. :mrgreen: The diamond sides fit perfectly with the center stone. Did you find them yourself or have your jeweler take care of it?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Love them!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results