shape
carat
color
clarity

My newest acquisition from Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGSHF

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

Just yesterday, I received this ring from Wink. It has a Winfield''s/Interlap radiant cut center stone and two "radiant cut" trapezoids. The ring is made with an Ingwer mounting that, at my request, was customized to have the double prong/eight prong center stone basket.

It''s quite a stunning ring and I am enjoying it tremendously.

As in all my previous dealings with Wink, he was great to work with on this project.

A special thank you to Wink!

Radiant with Trapezoids - 1.JPG

AGSHF

Shiny_Rock
Here's another view of the ring:

Radiant with Trapezoids - 2.JPG

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
ohhhh....ahhhh....okay Im loving this ring! A total stunner what are the stat's? Is this an engagement ring or right hand ring? Stunning!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wowza. VERY nice!

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
That is stunning! I love it to pieces! More pics please!!!
appl.gif

Congratulations!

Colleen
love.gif

Sparklee

Rough_Rock
That is beautiful AGSHF - Lots of "bling-bling", and those Winfields are just such good value for money. I own a lot of them, mounted and loose!
9.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful ring! I would love to have something like that made as well - I'll have to decide which!

AGSHF

Shiny_Rock
Hi again everyone,

Thank you for the compliments! The ring is a neither an engagement ring nor a right-hand ring. It's a fun ring that I will wear occasionally when out for the evening. (By the way, I think that DeBeers' right-hand ring promotion is a bit silly; I and women I know have been wearing "important" jewelry on our right hands since we had right hands.
1.gif
)

Hi Sparklee,

Good to see you here! Yes, the ring is major bling but where I live it's not too, too outrageous. I just got tired of going to the safe deposit box to get my special occasion rings.

I can't promise more pictures--I haven't taken the time to photograph any of my jewelry, so all I can post are pictures taken by the vendor or for insurance purposes. Maybe one of these days, I'll photograph my rings, but then I'll have to ask for assistance from my husband, and that could get a bit sensitive when he actually realizes what a stash I've got.
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
WINK MAKES INTERLAP RADIANTS!?!?!?
eek.gif

By the way, AGSHF that is a FABULOUS Ring! What a stunner!
love.gif
Please post more pictures when you can (maybe you can hide the jewels so Hubby doesn't go nuts when he sees how many there are...
2.gif
9.gif
Thanks for sharing!!!
love.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is beautiful, but I'm feeling a little sorry for the lonely jewellery in the safey deposit box!

Daniela

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I would never in a million years not have thought that that is not a diamond!!! Wink's stuff is awesome. I ordered a cut corner princess and reg princess to see and they looked better than any other czs out there....! LOVE your ring!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ok- what did I just say? LOL... It looks like a diamond. Should have just said that!
1.gif

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
oh my goodness......did someone say that looks like a diamond? Wow I had no idea, it is amazing! Okay I gotta go get me one of those!

dberg

Rough_Rock
That is stunning. I seriously need to make more money so that I can expand my jewelery collection.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I’m sorry guys but the main focus of this board is genuine diamonds. Posting about simulants will not be allowed on Diamond and Colored stones forums – only genuine gemstones please.

My apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results